1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

2. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 2
    Working and Training all day plan on going till Friday than rest on the weekend Z Warriors!!!
    [​IMG]

3. darkenedverse

First of all, good on the persistence and positivity... Keep reinforcing that because positivity feeds a habit you want to build

Second, make things simple. The more rules you add, the more your brain will try to find a leeway. (I know because I relapsed so many times on a technicality). Keep focused on behaviors that will build you into an awesome m'fer. I would say that you might consider boundaries, those things that bringer you away from being an awesome m'fer. Know your boundaries (triggers) and move them/keep away from them as you build your new life.

Third, you're gonna have sexual thoughts. You're human. The key is what you are doing with those thoughts. You are learning control. You control your sexual drive, not the other way around. This is a noble and powerful thing, that all humans (not just you) have to figure out. So, congratulations on even trying to master your sexual energy.

Lastly, celebrate every victory. I don't care if you get 1 hour or 1 day, 100 hours or 100 minutes. Every time you commit (or recommit) to a new behavior to improve your life, you are creating a better life.

Your life is changing...Just keep believing and learning so you can see the final result.

4. darkenedverse

Happy birthday!!! Great verse at the end!! Keep stacking power with each day!

5. darkenedverse

This is the way to be a superhero in real life!!

6. darkenedverse

You already claimed it! Now, get it!!

7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

8. I fell on Day 14... Was really close to becoming elite warrior again.
    A new start again from day 0.

9. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

10. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

11. darkenedverse

12. darkenedverse

You just gained wisdom to reach even higher levels! Persistence, knowledge, and learning about yourself are the keys to mastery....which is what we're all training to do, no matter if you're Day 0 or Day 1,000.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Happy birthday

14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

15. Rihard Wagner

Rihard Wagner Fapstronaut

16. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Test
    I woke up at 1am, basically studied all day. This is probably the most stressful and challenging moment of my life. I like it because the harder it gets the more strenght I find within.

17. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

18. Day 33 No PMO semen retention

Itchy Itchy
    Insect repellent 20$
    I'm free
    Moksha
    As I sit quietly
    inside

Today I went to the park in the morning and realized, people are nicer in the mornings. So I'm going to try to get up and sleep earlier. If I get up at 5 then I can get my workout, meditation, reading, eating and go to the park done before work. Then read, journal, maybe anime and draw, wash, sleep by 8, repeat. In reading men's advice I realize, there are majority things that women find attractive based on scientific studies, and that I'm willing to break any and all rules if that feels more how I want to do it right now.