1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Day 33/12 semen retention, yesterday was kind of difficult, I've been having a hard time staying in the present moment.

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

490/730 days no PMO, semen retention

3. 16/207
    Tough day. I got urges, but reminded myself that indulging in PMO is not a choice.

4. cosmicbeing77

cosmicbeing77 Fapstronaut

5. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Day 34/12, I feel happy as I'm writing this, I've figured out what was causing the increased urge, I had a thought on monday that made me doubt one of my goals in life and that strengthened the urge.

It's still difficult to be present, the last 3 days haven't been the same in terms of following my rules, also I got some stuff coming up all of a sudden, I hope I can make it through everything without relapsing, I'm going to mentally prepare myself and just keep day 60 in mind, going to make it no matter what.

6. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

7. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

8. modern milarepa

9. Day 10 of 67 Double Digits again! I am so happy

10. 17/207:
    Feeling a bit more energetic, compared to previous week. The interview today is scaring me, as I am not prepared for it. Most people say to be ready with the topics under consideration it take at least few months. I realize that not building the basics/ foundation was a big mistake. As time goes by, it get more difficult than ever to keep up. Now it seems like an insurmountable mountain to cross.

Somehow I had made it through the screening round. And now, I am even thinking about running away from this second round of interview today, another couple of hours to go. My gut feeling says it might end up in a big humiliation and a rejection is awaiting.
    Anyways, let's face it.

11. cosmicbeing77

12. cosmicbeing77

13. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

14. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

15. modern milarepa

Test
    I woke up at 1am, basically studied all day. This is probably the most stressful and challenging moment of my life. I like it because the harder it gets the more strenght I find within.

16. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

17. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

5/33
    Had some temptations but so far so good!

18. modern milarepa