1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

426 days high king
    493 days no PMO, semen retention

3. Are-we-there-yet?

Are-we-there-yet? Fapstronaut

Hey, congratulations on becoming an elf-king! That fantastic, really. I was wondering if you (or someone) could explain what "PAWs brain" is? Is it like some type of brain fog?

Thanks man, we're with you!

4. Are-we-there-yet?

I relate so much. Really.

5. Are-we-there-yet?

AH!!! Man, I'm sorry. That really sucks. Keep going though, it does not defeat you if you keep trying. I'm sure none of us think any less of you and what you've accomplished thus far still counts for something amazing.

You got this man!

6. Are-we-there-yet?

This is the end of the seventh day!

I can't believe I got through it so... I don't want to say effortlessly but it sure was a lot easier! I'm trying to be on guard and not get complacent. But it's weird because my "on guard" has been outward focused. I haven't been thinking about PMO too much (or "inward" focused), and when the urges come up, I brush them off and focus on what I need to do. I've been in a state of presentness. Day by day. And BOOM! Now I'm back to seven days. Crazy. Gotta keep going.

I got my fountain pen! I think it looks awesome. (totally guilty of making it look badass) Founten pen.jpg

7. DAY 35 SATURDAY.yesterday i was scrolling through the news feed on fb and i found some sexually explicit images, i never wanted to look at them , but it came in middle , Actually because of all that things i have deleted my fb insta and other social sites in may 2021, but yesterday i was fantasizing about the social world so i made a new id and after finding those erotic modelling images i again deleted my new id too. I really never ever wanted to go into this anymore.

8. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

9. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Day 8 completed- an Uruk once more!

rotten_tomato, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 6 others like this.
  10. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 194 no PMO. Today my oldest has a birthday so most of the day will be focused on her and what she wants. Tonight my team has it’s opening football game and I’m very excited about that. It’s going to be a good day!

rotten_tomato, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 5 others like this.
  11. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

12. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother!! :)

13. RiseToGreatness

you got to find a proper substitute, try meditation brother. it´s great to calm the body and the mind ;)

and during the day do the 3 minute breathing space meditation (on youtube), it´s great to appease strong negative emotions ;)

14. RiseToGreatness

yeah, i understand bro. sometimes rebooters, and myself, dramatize the situation a bit. notice that demotivation and procrastination will not be solved by chatting. you got to take action, even if you don´t like it, take action. that´s the only way in which the blood will start pumping and motivation will rise.

so start brother, cause starting is the difficult part.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  15. RiseToGreatness

very good brother. do what you need to do, don´t be shy or proudful. just do what you got to do.

16. RiseToGreatness

PAWS is withdrawal bro. Post Acute Withdrawal Sympthoms.

17. RiseToGreatness

wow, it´s awesome bro!! :) Congratulations!!!

now you need to write well, make a good calligraphy to match a pen of that level ;)

18. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

Feeling tired today, yesterday i worked till late, and didn´t have the proper rest and leisure time. plus i haven´t been working out on the last days, only light exercises. during vacations it was easy to keep a good workout standart, but once work kicked in i was lost in it, sometimes working 10/11 hours a day.

i got to revise my daily plans, and include a good workout at least 3 times a week, even in a full working week. my reboot depends on it. in fact i already feel withdrawal sympthoms kicking in: social anxiety, fear, fatigue, demotivation, mental dizziness...

so this afternoon i´m to do the first step to restore myself: do a full workout and then hit the cold shower ;)

Have a great day Fellowship!!! Improve and be patient, we´re gonna pull this through :emoji_muscle:

Here´s the 6th sheet for manual counting ;). Let´s go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manual check 6.jpg

19. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

Day 65
    Today I had wet dream after 14 days so feeling less energetic, pessimistic , and same other withdrawal symptoms of PMO in less severity. So when I get wet dream it stops me for some days from further progression in my rebooting. So its my target to reduce the frequency of wet dreams to once in 2 or 3 months and I know it will take time to reach at that level .