1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DAY 36 SUNDAY. today i experienced 7th nocturnal emission in this 36 days streak.

rotten_tomato, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 7 others like this.
  2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

This morning was my turn to have a wet dream at about 4 am. Probably because I went to bed late ( 11pm) and had a lot of self created stress in the evening.

rotten_tomato, i89rt5, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  3. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that my friend, stay strong. Hope that you, unlike me, know how to handle the situation.

4. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

2 days.

Did some studying yesterday, went for a long walk and meditated. Some headache and tiredness although I've been sleeping a lot. Maybe it's withdrawal symptoms or something else, I guess it doesn't really matter.

rotten_tomato, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 6 others like this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

427 days high king
    494 days no PMO, semen retention

6. Elf

I'll shoot you three times before you take your next step

My pointy ears with no earlobes get all the hoes

But I need my semen more than them

Gotta keep my quiver full

7. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

66 days – Paddeling down the river, you crossed The Gates of Argonath, The Pillars of Kings.

No PMO + Semen retention

8. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

9. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 5

Still standing, planning the move is so intense that I don’t have any time for urges. It’s not a real plan, but it’s working for now. The challenge is that all of the stuff to do are at home. So going outside would just not help me work on any of my goals at the moment.

But I’m still doing the good stuff. Still going out simply to get some sunlight and clean my head, still meditating and writing stuff down in my journal.

I hope everybody would have a great day.

10. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

11. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 195 no PMO. Good day yesterday. Did have a little trouble keeping my eyes away from girls at the pool but other than that no issues. Headed to the lake today to see some family. Should be a good day. Stay strong guys.

rotten_tomato, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 8 others like this.
  12. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

13. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1. I'm getting tired of resetting my day counter.

14. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

Day 33
    Feeling focused and on track

15. hakihitoro

hakihitoro Fapstronaut

I know that feeling, I've been there many times. But trust me, don't give up hope and know that you will overcome eventually! We're in this together.

16. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Welcome back my brother :). Long time no see indeed!! :D

[​IMG]

17. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship :)

Today i decided to stay at home totally resting from the last intense working days. Still no day lost, as i will do a plan for a good today and follow it ;)

So one of the things that i did this morning was finishing the last working sheets for the manual counting. here they are. once again, all the sheets will be available at the inital thread page, second post ;).

I leave you be Fellowship :). Have a great day. Be well!!! :)

manual check 7.jpg

manual check 8.jpg

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  18. Touch that heavenly pool
    Swallow saliva
    Some people seem down
    Or up
    Some seem alpha
    Or beta
    I just meditate :]

Rest Day

upload_2021-9-5_10-17-52.jpeg

People mess with me less when I wear a tank top and keep my head shaved. An angry looking face can help with that too but it's kind of a bother to keep looking angry all the time heh. So today's day 1/12 no video. 30m a day between nofap and my personal journal. I'm keeping going with the 20m shopping time a day 20m browsing internet time a day (can't be used for shopping only things like looking up yoga asanas/mudra/definitions of words and other things).

Yeah. I kind of went nuts last night if you read my post or my journal. But that's okay. It actually furthered my progress by helping me just say screw it and push harder to get things done. YEah.

If you are not humble life will humble you. -Mike Tyson

I feel like if you don't work your ass off to do something good life will beat you within an inch of your life. As life beats you down we can either rise up and find a way to overcome whatever challenge is in front of us. Or crumble and wuss out. Passively accept our negative circumstances, numb out and try to forget about them or even kill ourselves.

Thanks to my mom my training and years of therapy. I have developed a strong urge to just push to try and get better when the chips are down. To come out fighting when my back's against the wall. This is honestly kind of new for me. Maybe....three months ago I started doing this. When I feel like crap in any way. I just get up and 'strive ceaselessly to work out my own salvation' - Buddha.

This means reading and or watching things to help me figure out how to solve my problems. Whatever health ailment, etc. This is how I got into cold showers. Although I'm having to take a break from those and videos for a bit as I build up the heat in my body.

Teaching: Suffering can have good qualities. Wehn you suffer you suddenly have motivation to overcome that suffering and in doing so can improve yourself in many ways.

19. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Checking in. Beautiful Sunday here, hoping to be out enjoying it. Have my son starting tomorrow (we do week on/week off) and looking forward to his energy back in the house, and more purpose to my day. Be well everyone

20. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut