1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Try Again

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. You asked what may be missing. I think it may be the deep and intimate fellowship of Jesus. When I was in my sin I had no feelings of intimacy, closeness or even assurance of my salvation for that matter. I would quit for a month and then start re-gaining the closeness with Jesus only to screw up again and have to build back up to the closeness again. For me I finally got to the point where I did not want to lose the closeness and it encouraged me to quit for good. There were still bumps, but I knew it was better on the other side.

Christian Warrior likes this.
  2. I think aversion therapy would only be helpful if used during temptations not after. Like cold showers for instance. It would have to prevent the act.

3. Neil4jesus

Neil4jesus Fapstronaut

The people who respond in this forum all seem to be convinced that because you quit masturbating you can now throw the rocks at the woman caught in adultery. Do you really believe masturbare was your only sin? And how can you justify telling someone that they have no intimacy with Jesus because they have sin in their lives? Ouch! I'm done here. This is nothing but an echo chamber of self gratifying superiority. You think you've quit masterbation but you are stroking yourself every time you criticize someone else's struggles proclaiming superior spirituality. Good bye. You have nothing to offer my struggle except judgement and condensation and you have no interest in learning anything from me, a filthy sinner. You have no idea what God is trying to do in my life. It's people like you that Jesus criticized for being whitewashed sepulchars. Look at me! I don't masturbate! Jesus likes me more now and we have a special relationship that you can't be a party to unless you get that nasty sin out of your life. Maybe you are right. This is my final post.

4. This saddens me greatly. Written communication is challenging, and I am sorry our love did not come through more clearly.

Should you ever decide to return, know that you are welcome here any time.