1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I'm starting my NoFap journey today who wants to join?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Blackbird-71, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Day 4 official..
    Day 5 unofficial
    Somethings not right today.. My energy levels have tanked.. I was feeling miserable.. First 4 days were good but not this one.. My heads aching since morning.. Not sure if quitting PMO is the cause and resuming PMO wont help a bit.. So, just hanging in here.. Dont know if other people experience similar things while quitting PMO..

2. LukeSkywalker808

LukeSkywalker808 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys i am joining! Also new here and i think i will need the help of all of you. Please write me if you want to chat!

3. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I want to wish you all so much success. The early days are very hard because the urges are strong. The important thing is to not be alone when urges come and to be in a safe place where PMO is very difficult. Try to do exercise or other way to release energy.

4. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Day 4 yesterday was I think the hardest yet which is seeming to be a trend that it is just getting harder and harder to keep going but I know I will win against my mind and eventually that will break and It will become easier each day until it is normal. (with the exceptions of spikes). Yesterday I gave in a little and looked at some ecchi irl content (idk the word for ecchi in English). I didn't do anything past that and stopped shortly after I started. WE CAN DO THIS!

5. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

I think your body right now is in a super high hormonal imbalance since you are no longer producing the normal chemicals from masturbating. It is ok and this is part of getting over addiction the sucky thing here is with this addiction you have to go cold turkey and 100% cut yourself off from it. Which makes the experience a lot more sudden and rough on both your mind and your body cause the imbalance in hormones is way higher. BUT know that your body is literally doing everything it can right now to fix that every day a little bit more of your dopamine and serotonin receptors are opening up waiting to receive those chemicals naturally. All you must do is wait and your body will start to produce those chemicals by itself. YOU GOT THIS

Negan© likes this.
  6. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Happy you decided to join if you need anything send a message and were here for you!

LukeSkywalker808 likes this.
  7. Bam254

Bam254 Fapstronaut

I Have Had The Same Problem Let's Go We Got This It Will be Hard But We Cant Let Urges Get To Us.

8. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Thanks for the inspire man..
    Day 5 official
    I have no urges and im eating clean.. But i smoke like 3-5 cigarettes per day.. Font know if smoking has anything to do with this reboot thing but still..

9. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

You are welcome anytime!

were you smoking before you started this?

10. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

HELL YEAH WE CAN DO IT!

11. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Day 5 Yesterday was I think the easiest day so far and wasn't actually that bad I have kept myself extremely busy with school and work and I can feel my energy slowly getting better! The urges yesterday night were strong but seemingly much more manageable than before. I hope this trend keeps up I don't think it will but that would be nice haha.

Negan© likes this.
  12. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Yupp..ive been smoking since 2-3 years.. But the cigarettes have increased lately.. Imma try to quit em as the journey progresses..
    Anyways man.. Congrats for making it to 5 days..you can do it..!!

13. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

I see well try not to replace your masturbation addiction with cigarettes that will turn out much worse. Cigarettes are worse than masturbation.

Negan© likes this.
  14. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Hope everyone is still going strong today is day 6. I am having a really tough time today as I don't have much to do before my exam today so the urges are coming in really strong which sucks but I'm holding in there.

15. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Thats fax man.. Im gonna weed out all negative thing one by one..

16. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Day 6 official
    Day 7 unofficial
    Energy levels were ok today.. Not the best of days but neither the worst of em.. Im having no urges so far.. Dik is dead lmao.. But yeah, im happy today.. Day 5 was a disaster.. Hopefully ill only get better and better and wont experience a day like that ever..

17. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Dont let any urges fuk up ur exam man.. Ive got no tricks up my sleeve to help you coz ive bot been good at this stuff myself but what i can offer is "maintain strong willpower".. Ask urself, " Is this the man that i am to be for the rest of my life".. "Will i never be able to have something real with a real woman".. Try to provoke the man in you.. And remember, PMO is directly related to IQ levels.. Ppl cant notice it but the effects are very real.. Keep going strong..

18. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Thank you yeah that is exactly what I am thinking and it's working ish willpower is being seriously tested today.

19. Blackbird-71

Blackbird-71 Fapstronaut

Happy your thought that day props to you man you are doing it it's not a matter of can anymore you are doing it now just keep going.

20. Negan©

Negan© Fapstronaut

Day 7 official
    Day 8 unofficial
    I had MW today.. Not the very best of em but still, it was there..i get MWs very rarely.. MWs are a direct indication of improving sexual health.. But if i dont get it again tomorrow, it would mean that todays good luck was only a one time thing and meant nothing..
    Energy levels are improving..
    There are no urges..good thing for now..