1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If life is an RPG, what's your attribute/skill points?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Just sa thread to burn some time.
    If life is an RPG, what's your attribute/skill points? 1 being beginner, 10 being maxed out. You can copy the list down below, or make up your own traits.

I'll go first

Strength: 4/10
    Athleticism: 6/10
    Humor: 1/10
    Intelligence: 6/10
    Sociability: 8/10
    Creativity: 5/10
    Playfulness: 3/10
    Confidence: 8/10
    Friendliness: 4/10
    Ambition: 6/10

2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Strength 7/10
    Athleticism 5/10
    Intelligence 8/10 (I understand rick and morty)
    Sociability 3/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Playfulness 4/10
    Confidence 5/10
    Friendliness 5/10
    Ambition 7/10

3. SickJonas

SickJonas Fapstronaut

I think I need to do some grinding

Strength 4/10
    Athleticism 5/10
    Intelligence 6/10
    Sociability 2/10
    Creativity 5/10
    Playfulness 3/10
    Confidence 5/10
    Friendliness 5/10
    Ambition 3/10

GigglingTrout likes this.
  4. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Interesting indeed. Here are my scores:

Strength: 4/10
    Athleticism: 3/10
    Humour: 5/10
    Intelligence: 8/10
    Sociability: 5/10
    Creativity: 10/10
    Playfulness: 5/10
    Confidence: 6/10
    Friendliness: 9/10
    Ambition: 5/10

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  5. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I'll go with the ones you listed since that seems to make people's answers more comparable.

Strength: 5/10 (Depends a lot on who I compare to. Including women, children and starving people would probably push me higher, whereas comparing just to men who work out might drop me by a point. It's really hard to say.)
    Humor: 7/10
    Intelligence: 8/10
    Sociability: 3/10
    Creativity: 9/10
    Playfulness: 5/10
    Confidence: 5/10
    Friendliness: 9/10 (Another one that depends on a lot of things. My outward demeanor wouldn't deserve a nine since I have sarcastic sense of humor and since my withdrawing nature could be viewed as rude. Also I can be harsh towards people who have wronged me. On the other hand I want the best for literally everyone so I'm 10/10 friendly in spirit.)

6. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

You got a good game in hands bro.
    Also, why is ambition listed as a skill?. Is it ambition as "wanting to achieve more"?. That can be quite bad.

7. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Thanks! I guess the valuing of ambition is somewhat of a cultural thing. The current of western culture recognizes that ambition drives people to do great things, but undervalues the ability to be content with one's life. This can lead to people feeling like happiness is always out there in the future and never in the beauty of the moment, which drives people to reach for more and strive to be succesful but denies them the ability to ever be truly happy.

8. Personally, I believe ambition is dependent on balance, but ultimately measured by your productivity (though a healthy ambition is a maxed out ambition). Do you set goals and then work to achieve them? When a task before you looks difficult, can you maintain the necessary determination to achieve it?

Also.. drop your stats!
    Contentment is a mental and spiritual choice. A balancing game of gratitude, boundaries, and love. Aspiring to be content can be driven by ambition— because I can tell you that there is little that is more difficult for mankind than maintaining an attitude of gratitude. The two aren't antithetical, but rather complementary, in my eyes.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

You are correct. Ambition and being content/grateful aren't opposites or mutually exclusive. But having a lot of one without the other can lead to bad results.

10. Strength: 2/10
    Humor: 6/10
    Intelligence: 2/10
    Sociability: 2/10
    Creativity: 7,5/10
    Playfulness: 6/10
    Confidence: 9/10
    Friendliness: 6/10
    yeah I suck at being a RPG character

11. Cmon now! You can't have almost maxed out confidence and then end on that note :D

CarP likes this.
  12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Strength: 6/10
    Athleticism: 5/10
    Humor: 2/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Sociability: 2/10
    Creativity: 7/10
    Playfulness: 2/10
    Confidence: 6/10
    Friendliness: 2/10
    Ambition: 9/10

13. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I think comparing to others is useless and hard to calculate so I'll compare to what I know about me and score according to this time of my life kinda:

Strength: 6/10
    Athleticism: 7/10
    Humor: 8/10
    Intelligence: 9/10
    Sociability: 10/10 (I'm more social than ever but I don't like it much of the times).
    Creativity: 9/10
    Playfulness: 3/10 (lol I need to get that up)
    Confidence: anything from 3 to 8/10
    Friendliness: 9/10 (I am actually pretty hard on people and hard to be friends with I think but in the back of me there's always some compassion toward others)
    Ambition: 10/10 (Right now I'm more pumped up than ever, creating projects and earning money : ) )

CarP and amaranth like this.