1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brain Waves

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 8, 2021.

1. This evening, an article from BBC caught my attention. It addresses a phenomenon which is described as buzzing noises heard from within the brain.

Based on first hand experiments by Prof. James Lin, this noise is actually the result of soft brain tissue being affected by pulses of microwaves. Basically, there is no noise. Rather, the sound is how the brain interprets what's occurring.

I still need to verify the sources. But if this really is supported then mental health just got infinitely more complicated.

If I can play Devil's advocate, tinnitus is also a cause of odd noises.

So, the question is: What is produced by changes to the brain but not by auditory nerve damage?

Hopefully, there's nothing to fear. Otherwise, I found additional reinforcement to modify my behavior regarding addictions.

Keep your minds strong.

Source:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58396698

2. Lizards Mousqette

Lizards Mousqette Fapstronaut

The next world war will be fought with minds, if it isn’t under way right now.

3. World war 3 is going on this very moment. Its a war of corporations and government (ran by secret societies) against the people.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

If you have no brain they cannot control your brain, just a thought alright...

Lizards Mousqette likes this.