1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you noticed? Everyone has the common sense to pee when it's needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelperX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Even criminals do. Everyone has this common sense to go to the toilet and piss when the bladder is full. Why don't people who do fuckshit, piss on themselves? Huh? Everyone has this common sense to piss, I see..

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

3. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Because its a biological function?

4. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I knew there could be the possibility that some may not grasp what I was saying. But my point is that everyone has this common sense to piss even though they do bad things. Why don't they piss on themselves, have you thought about that?

5. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Eh, not solely because of that. It's a biological function but the body doesnt force you to go to the toilet and piss, you do that out of common sense, whic everyone seems to have when it comes to piss. But then, they go out and do bad things. You get what I mean now?

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Cause it's an instinct lmao.

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Because pissing ones self is dirty and extremely unhygienic. Thus people piss im toilets.

If you lose that sense of self preservation then yeah you might start pissing on yourself.

8. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

It's an instict in part. The body doesn't force you to piss on the side of the toilet when you are pissing. You could change direction and piss everywhere. Why don't you do that? Bingo, because of common sense. That's why.

9. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Exactly, because of common sense and self-preservation, you piss in the toilet. Everyone seems to have this common sense, but not everyone seems to know that doing bad things is obviously wrong.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

OP, what point are you trying to make? You better not be trying to angle this towards NoPiss, the mods were not too happy with that esoteric knowledge being pushed here a few months back.

11. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol, what the heck is NoPiss. Everyone needs to piss.

My point is that people have the common sense to piss in the toilet but not everyone have the common sense to not do bad things, whic is sad, that's my point.

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Pissgueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Piss legend. Darth Pissgueis was a Dark Lord of the Piss, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the bladder to suppress piss… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from pissing. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice put his hand in water in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from pissing, but not himself.

It actually isnt common sense anyway lol. Young children have to be toilet trained.

13. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Not everyone. Some people are incontinent.

14. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol, what the heck? Is this a troll story or what?

Yeah, they have to get trained but just because they have to get trained it doesn't mean it's not common sense. It became common sense because prior to the training, young children didn't know any better xd. That's why they have to get trained and when they grow up and understands the right way to piss, they install in themselves the common sense to piss in the toilet, precisely in the side of it, not to stain outside of the toilet.

15. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Yeah, but that's different, those people have incontinence, it's not because they choose to not contain their piss.

16. just pissed myself explain this OP

17. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol, intentionally or involuntary due to incontinence xD?

18. intentionally and I'm gonna do it again

modern milarepa likes this.
  19. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Ahahah, you got issues if you are serious. Check a psychiatrist if you are serious xd.

20. you can't stop me

modern milarepa likes this.