1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days done

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by conqueror, Aug 17, 2015.

1. conqueror

conqueror Fapstronaut

So I completed the 90 days. I've removed this bad habit from my life. I don't want to go back to it. I Will not go back to it. I Don't even want to think of going back to it. The thought of the past sickens me now. Glad those depressing days are over. So happy that I've freed myself and am a completely different person than I was before.

Now I am truly living life. Life looks more beautiful and more fulfilling. And am looking forward, and working towards making the best of this precious life.

badri, sam2347, Headspace and 4 others like this.
  2. Awesome. Good work, mate.

conqueror likes this.
  3. aman 001

aman 001 Guest

4. bhai_babu

bhai_babu Fapstronaut

Congrats man. Proud of you and may you long continue.

conqueror likes this.
  5. Newbornme

Newbornme Fapstronaut

Keep the good job!

conqueror likes this.
  6. Jimb0

Jimb0 Fapstronaut

Great job dude! Congrats man. You give me strength to push through dude! All the best

conqueror likes this.
  7. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Fapstronaut

Whow, great, man. You have my full admiration. I will go in your pathways :rolleyes:

conqueror likes this.
  8. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

Great congratulations

conqueror likes this.
  9. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

Congratulations mate! Keep it up! Can't wait till I hit 90 days!

conqueror likes this.
  10. conqueror

conqueror Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Feels Soooooooo great that my journey might have given you hope/motivation/inspiration.

Take on this life changing journey with full determination. Although it is not easy, it is tough and very tough at times, but it is worth everything! It will be one of the best if not the best accomplishment of your life.

Remember that this is possible. Many people have done it as can be seen on this forum and on youtube. This is really important, you gotta believe that you will do this!!!

Lets Conquer this!!!!!

11. Temujin

Temujin Guest

Congratulations! You are right. We have to believe we can do this!

12. FapOut

FapOut Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post, I achieved 150days before but ever since the relapse I couldn't get myself to go a week free of this addiction , your post gave me some motivation to keep going, thanks