1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Asked a girl out and she said “maybe if I have enough time.”

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by rubiksnerd45, Sep 10, 2021.

1. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

So a couple of days ago I made a post asking about how knowing a girl longer will increase your chances of getting rejected. So I asked the girl out that I had a crush on, and she says, “let me see if can if I have enough time.” What do I do? Wait? Any help would be appreciated.

LyarTheTruth likes this.
  2. I think that is a polite no from her. She doesn't want to hurt your feelings seeing as you two are friends and she probably likes you that way.

I wouldn't wait around on her. You are either into someone or your not.

If there is a chance with her you don't want to come off as desperate by pushing her. Just move on and see what she does next.

That's the way I see it. I could be totally wrong though, as I am just a random on the internet that doesn't have the full picture.

Good luck.

3. Based off all the information you've given us, yeah, the ball's in her court now. Replying that way means she's either trying to let you down nicely or she is too busy to be dating. I'd move on with your life and she'll either contact you about it, saying she has time now or she doesn't contact you at all. This way, you move on and if she doesn't contact you, you didn't waste time hung up on a girl who never had any intention of dating you.

4. Hero76

Hero76 Fapstronaut

"Let me see if I can if have enough time". This translates to you're not worth her time, meaning you're 100% rejected. If she was really into you she'd ask when, and where. I would say she wants to see to what lengths you'll go for the privilege of being with her and getting her attention. She doesn't respect you.

Coak Hakola and Beekind like this.
  5. Sargiel

Sargiel Fapstronaut

Got to agree with the above - that is a definite not interested.

Beekind likes this.
  6. STOP CRUSHING AND LOVING ANYBODY YOU SEE!

Have some dignity for yourself brother! If she rejected, reject her block her completely from you life, and move on - The world doesn't stop because she rejects you! Get her out of your life!

There are approximitaly - 7,8 Billion people on this Earth, and around 4.000.000.000+ Girls / Women on this planet, why wasting your life on a single one!

Move on! Go work on yourself and build yourself! She's probably hunting an Older Man who is Financially Able - Who will support - She doesn't care about Love nor Teenage Obsession! Good Luck to her! She's at her peak of Beauty right now!, ( 20-30 years ) - She's hunting the Best Candidats! In a few years she'll lose are that beauty and in more years she won't look as she was during her 20's!

You're Handsomeness is on your Money! Focus on Building Wealth and Achieving success - and than you can pick the Hottest Girl in your surrendings! Our attraction to women will never end!

Good Luck - Great women do exist! But you're not going to find them if you don't build yourself up!

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Find a new girl.

She can’t say no.

rubiksnerd45 likes this.
  8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

It's either a no or she genuinely has a thigh schedule. In either case you should just focus on living your life normally. Date someone else if you feel like it. Maybe you'll get your answer in time, maybe not.

WesternWolf likes this.
  9. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

I think it’s most likely the latter scenario. She is in a lot of sports and she gets good grades, so most likely she needs to find a time to have it. Then again, I could be totally wrong, but that’s what I think. In the end, it’s best to move on if she contacts me later or not.

10. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

You could wait around for a couple of weeks or so if you feel like it but don't reserve yourself forever for a girl who might or might not be interested. Most certainly you should move on at least once you find someone else.

11. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

I’ll wait for a couple of weeks sure, but if she doesn’t respond by then then I’ll know it’s definitely a no.

12. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Walk away mate.
    Build yourself up and then try again , not necessarily with her.

13. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Yeah at that point it doesn't matter wether she was interested. She either wasn't or she truly is too busy or she's just taking too long to decide. The end result is the same.

14. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

lol. How to say "no" with six words.

Sargiel likes this.
  15. That's wishful thinking. If brad pitt or leonardo Dicaprio asked her out do you think she would tell them "maybe if i have time?"

Coak Hakola and Sargiel like this.
  16. Bro focus on the things that will make you successful!

- Her beauty will End over time! A few years from now she will be replaced by some hot chick.

- You Handsomeness won't End if you keep working on it! " it's called ( Success / Wealth ) focus on these things!

rubiksnerd45 likes this.
  17. just wait, don't try to push it, maybe she's going through something or maybe she's just too polite and doesn't want to say no

18. Hero76

Hero76 Fapstronaut

Sure wait a few more years or take the hint and stop being stuck in this situation with this girl. She's probably already known you're interested in her and you're probably not who she is looking for if she is successful at college/whatever you're doing right now, and she probably has 10 other guys asking her out which is why she doesn't have time. Go and find someone else. Try to get to know several others. You're not going to find the best match the instantly.

Sargiel likes this.
  19. Her reply doesn’t sound like a definite No! Did you exchange numbers or email addresses? If so, it sounds like she might be open. It is definitely possible since she mentioned ‘having time’ that she is quite busy!

20. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

She is just busy. Wait some days even two weeks but keep talking to her like a friend, don't mention seeing her too soon.