1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Psalm Challenge

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. dariofo_ever

dariofo_ever Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to create a friendly challenge where we read a Psalm each day we conquer PMO, and then post a verse from said Psalm in this thread. The goal is to simply keep our daily quest for freedom from P tied directly to the Word...and also to just share encouraging verses with each other. If we go through the Psalms about two and half times, we'll be at a year free from PMO (obviously, Psalm 119 is gonna be one heck of a day of reading—lol!).

Oh, and if you reboot, then you start over at Psalm 1. If you make through all of the Psalms, then you get the Crown of Life...and if you don't make it through, you get the Crown of Life anyway because Jesus died for your sins :)

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there for anyone who wants to join!

I'll start: I've just rebooted recently and have read Psalms 1 and 2. So, "Blessed is the man who walks not in the way of the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the Law of the LORD, and on His Law he meditates day and night."

"Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for His wrath is quickly kindled; blessed are all who take refuge in Him."

2. Love this idea! I will be following along with interest.

3. dariofo_ever

dariofo_ever Fapstronaut

Sorry to disappear! I just started grad school in another country. Still getting myself together and then will actually continue the challenge ;)

Tao Jones likes this.