1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Failure to overcome sissy and femdom addiction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by struggle__, Sep 1, 2021.

1. struggle__

struggle__ Fapstronaut

I relapsed, as usual. The reason I relapsed was to be involved in the chain (relapse cycle). I can only come in two weeks and that happens when my brain becomes insensitive to pleasure and I get triggered after two weeks. I used to resist, but for some reason, now I seem to have lost all my strength, and my desire has diminished. I fell, I know it's bad to be destroyed, but I still keep destroying myself...

Roady and Beekind like this.
  2. Yeah, that cycle can be really vicious. Just don't give up. We may relapse, that can be part of the process, just one thing we can't do and that is giving up hope that we can exit that cycle and heal, recover. Wish you strength, keep going, keep growing.

3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Check out my story at Am I a Sissy?? (Actually a good story with happy ending, trust me, read the whole thing)

struggle__ likes this.
  4. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Don't be harsh on yourself.
    I kept failing at 10-14 days for a long time before i started completing longer streaks.
    The goal is to become a little bit stronger every day.
    Don't rely on will power alone.
    You need to heal your wounds and replace them with love.

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Hello friend. It seems you are struggling to overcome a hump in your journey. I had this issue a long time ago as well. Think about what might cause the insensitivity. Maybe it is too much free time or boredom? Have you considered to meditate at times where you feel the insensitivity? It can clear your mind and help you go in the right direction especially when you open up the chakras. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck. There are many resources and wonderful people here who can help if you need it.

6. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

It's a very hard struggle, for all of us. But you are strong enough to start this thread and acknowledge you did the wrong thing. I see that as something very powerful. Like the comment above, I also would like to know if you have too much free time. For me it really helped when I started to do something useful. All the best man, we do this together!

7. struggle__

struggle__ Fapstronaut

I'd say my day is full. I have a certain routine in the morning, I take care of my classes until noon, then I go to bodybuilding training, then I usually do my hobbies or my classes and go to sleep early. Of course, it's hard for me to do these things, I'm hard at discipline, sometimes I lose a lot of time.

8. "Discipline is the highest form of self-love", I heard some time ago. That helped me a lot :)

9. Ferrari_2020

Ferrari_2020 Fapstronaut

You aren’t alone in this. Even I suffer from this sissy fetish stuff and relapse time and again a few days into NoPMO. Just recently had a relapse after 3 weeks of NoPMO.

10. I nicknamed that the Spiral because your brain always tries to go after the super high after the first relapse, and the body is like "No, that was a one time thing." Centering yourself is a true test of character. Keep super busy and don't slow down while the brain fog wears away.

modernstore99 likes this.
  11. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

2 weeks is still progress. Try for 3 next time