1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 09/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & after my push-ups

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

https://www.bullworker.com/product/iso-flo/

Doing my own version of this routine

Which are;

Deadlift Bottom Position;

Strength: 6 set of 3 secs

Strength/Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 6 secs

Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 30 secs

Zercher Squat Bottom Position:

Shoulder/Over Head Press Bottom Position:

Doing the tension like this;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Strength/Hypertrophy 6 secs 90%

Hypertrophy 20-45 secs 60-80%

After that I did 20 push-ups.

I didn't have enough time to do the extra stuff as was running late for work.

palindromo and IonaOrange like this.
  2. 10/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my workout & after my push-ups

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

After that I did 25 push-ups.

Haven't been doing well with my time management, I didn't even do my main warm up recently, only just doing the ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training as my warm-up.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  3. IonaOrange

IonaOrange Fapstronaut

4. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

5. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

6. IonaOrange

IonaOrange Fapstronaut

7. 11/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my push-ups

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

8. 12/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my push-ups

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

IonaOrange, palindromo and Marshall 5 like this.
  9. 120 push-ups. I had a lot of excess sexual energy today that wanted to get me in trouble. ;) These helped to deal with that.

10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

11. Hey Palindromo, 270 is impressive! :cool: I’m curious, do you do these all in the same session, or spread them out? Wondering what works best.

BrighterFuture and palindromo like this.
  12. IonaOrange

IonaOrange Fapstronaut

16 Wall Push-Ups yesterday
    30 Wall Push-Ups today

palindromo and Marshall 5 like this.
  13. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

during my chest day i do :
    50 classic
    power pushups with clapping( 25 x 4)
    decline ( 50 x 2)
    one armed ( 10 x 2 )

Better to do all the exercises in the same session
    Better to do them as fast as possible

14. 13/09/2021

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

IonaOrange, Marshall 5 and palindromo like this.
  15. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

16. IonaOrange

IonaOrange Fapstronaut

17. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

18. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

19. 14/09/2021

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;