1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

500 days. The dance of reality

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, Sep 11, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Current streak: 500 days no PMO, semen retention

There is one thing I did different on this streak: movement and dancing.
    I never think of PMO or sex when I know I am going to dance or move, because if moving and dancing are an expression of my energy if I PMO, I will not express quality energy. Dancing and moving just make me happy and I forget about sex when I do it.
    Last year I started moving being spontaneous, making natural complex movements and lately I’ve been doing more dancing creating my own moves and expressing emotions through movement.

Conclusion: Find a creative pursuit to sublimate your sexual energy.

2. juanpavlov

juanpavlov Fapstronaut

How duo you dance, alone or with a partner? Did you sign up for a dancing school ? What kind of dance you do?

modern milarepa likes this.
  3. modern milarepa

I started last year just moving, ido portal style. Simply making spontaneous complex moves.

Now I just dance by myself
    what type of dance? I don't know mostly I move by a song I like. No formal training.

Some days I dance others I do movement

4. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

YES you did it ! well done ! i've followed you for some weeks now and i find your reflexions inspiring ! i don't know yet where you were in your life when you began, but that "500 Days" seems like eternity right now for me...

a nerd, HelperX and modern milarepa like this.
  5. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

What that seems intense. I hope I get to that level some day. What is your end goal? Like, when and how would you want to release if ever?

6. modern milarepa

For me it gets more spiritual the longer my streak goes, I start to see beyond sensual enjoyment. It is also a matter of energy, semen retention makes me more strong.

It creates psychological strenght too. I'm planning on never release again, I've non ejaculatory sex.

Quezatolah likes this.
  7. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro! And yes, dancing is super joyful! I also dance and whenever I listen to songs, I often move myself too because I love to feel the rhythm of the music sound!

8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Nice.
    It is true.
    When you use your energy for a healthier cause, you will be rewarded.
    Keep going.

9. MATTI233

MATTI233 Fapstronaut

Conratulations in that 500 days streak. Impressive. You are the inspiration of lots of people here. Only applauses

modern milarepa and Beekind like this.
  10. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

I mean, it's your life and all but I can't imagine that it healthy, even on a spiritual level

11. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Dance is an art too, there are a lot of different dance traditions, and If you want be more serious, you can try this study and pratice the study of the skill(it's a skill that have correct foundations, movemets, etc) hard every day, you can master this rich art. Moreover, dancing helps your body language, as an element of "softening" the body.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  12. modern milarepa

You are right, taking classes will be good

Hero25 likes this.
  13. Can you do now 500 days again but without sex?

14. modern milarepa

Again? I'm still running bro. I just have non ejaculatory sex.

15. modern milarepa

I've done 3 years streak no sex before. I can do both

16. Mahalac

Mahalac Fapstronaut

Working out in gym is very good and effective way to transmute sexual energy. Deadlifts in particular...

17. modern milarepa

How much you bench bro?

18. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

Sure, the best is to find a hobby to keep our minds and body health during any addiction recovery! I started weightlifting with nofap, now around day 750 just visiting the forum to remember my early days of war...

19. Mahalac

Mahalac Fapstronaut

110 kgs bro, I weight about 80 kgs.

20. modern milarepa

Great streak why don't you write a short success story update. It'll be very helpful

Koli Pratham likes this.