1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get women

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Hey guys what is up?

I was wondering how you manage to know new women to date?

In my case, I don't go out anymore on saturdays or any other day because I don't have a circle of friends anymore.
    So what's the best way for me to know new girls?

I go to the gym (but I don't think it's a place where approach women. I did approach many women in the gym and always got rejected so it does not work).

Cold approach on the streets I think it's lame and show that you're desperate (that's true because a guy who starts talking to a stranger girl on the streets comes off really creepy and needy) plus euro girls are not used to that. (I did that plenty of times and always got rejected because I think that cold approach cannot help you to get to know the girl well so she will Always look at you as the stranger that approached her on the street and you will understand that it's different to know a random girl on the streets and to know a girl thanks to your group of Friends).

Obviously no friend can get me to know his girlfriends because I have no friends.

So what is the point?
    If it's to find a circle of friends how do I do this? I have already been rejected by a guy who didn't want to introduce me to his group of male friends. I'm now 23 and at this age to find a new group seems Mission Impossible.

Any tips?
    Thank you

2. Lizards Mousqette

Lizards Mousqette Fapstronaut

Are you in school? Forcing friendships is tough, honestly school and work are great places to start. I’d highly recommend attending college if you haven’t yet because a lot of people are out of place. And it’s easy to make friends if you start asking people to study together.

Don Peter Clemenza likes this.
  3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Making new friends is hard, especially for guys. We're all assholes lmao.

I'd say your best bet is to join an activity club or sport team. Just sign up for something where people need to talk to you in order to do whatever the activity is and keep showing up, no matter how awkward or afraid you are. Just be polite, laugh a lot, don't hit on anyone, and be down to hang for anything. Even if no one is receptive at first, just keep showing up.

Being single can suck, but having friends will make you feel much better and open you up to more opportunities. Even if you don't have a friend group per say, just having people you regularly talk to and do things with is a great start. Don't be an ass, play the long game, and just keep showing up.