1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

Day 3 - Academic student

aricking and Chevu Chelios like this.
  2. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

Day 13 no PMO. I'm feeling down and wanting to lie down all day. Flat line here we go

3. Indian Youth

Indian Youth Fapstronaut

4. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 3

A lot of really strong urges again today but I got through every single one so I'm feeling extremely proud and empowered from todays battles. I found that self talk was helping ALOT today, I was talking to myself as if I was coaching myself. So, by this I mean I would say stuff like "Hey man I know you're feeling really shitty right now but I need you to keep holding on ok? You're doing insanely well, not many people would be able to get through something like this and you're doing it so you should feel amazing about yourself. Just a little bit further!" stuff like that. This is actually really really helpful so I highly recommend it.

zero0 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

499 days no PMO, semen retention

6. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 77 - Sennin Mode

7. BloomWasTaken

8. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

9. modern milarepa

500 days no PMO, semen retention

Chevu Chelios, CultureMan and zero0 like this.
  10. swazzy1

swazzy1 Fapstronaut

I'm a akatsuki now!:emoji_hotsprings:
    Praise God!
    [​IMG]

11. I saw this thread through another shinobi's post and will now enter the fray. I was a day away from chunin when I last relapsed. Long term I want to reach Kage then find another challenge to hurdle.
    Does anyone practice internal martial arts?
    I am working on tai chi and plan on using that to help with sexual sublimation long term. I think it works well with the naruto theme as tai chi works on the cultivation of qi or chi which equates in western science to bioelectricity and in naruto as chakra. Semen retention is also a practice performed in tai chi as it prevents the unnecessary waste of jing or original chi one of the three sacred treasures jing, qi, and shen which correlate to the three tan tians below the belly button, at the center of the chest, and right around the third eye between both eyes on the forehead.
    wujitaichi - image source
    [​IMG]

zero0 likes this.
  12. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

13. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

relapsed today, I realized something tho, this addiction needs an angle in without an angle in it basically powerless, an angle as in a way In like a trigger, an in appropriate image, lack of sleep( which caused my relapse today), if we can Identify and block all possible angles, it can't find a way in, what am trying to say is we should all identify our triggers and stop them before they happen, with every relapse I find myself knowing more about myself, I know I will stop this and am on my way of doing so, back to the academy

zero0, Chevu Chelios and CultureMan like this.
  14. BloomWasTaken

Day 5

Pretty chill day.

I had a couple of urges today but nothing too crazy.

zero0, Chevu Chelios and CultureMan like this.
  15. CultureMan

CultureMan Fapstronaut

Day 16 check-in. I'm living for the second time the longest streak day of my life

16. modern milarepa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.