1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird sleep habits

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Sep 9, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I never slept on a bed. Always on the floor until this year I bought a big bed because I had a girlfriend but we broke up a week after I bought it.

Now I have this big bed I don't use. I sleep in a big closet that is sound proved and extremely dark. I guess I like it because It reminds me the cave of a Himalayan yogi.

But I most confess one sleeps better on a bed than the floor. Now I sleep on a mattress in a closet, not just on the floor.

Anybody else have weird sleep habits?

88991s, ndaty and Perseverance 16 like this.
  2. modern milarepa

I also sleep in a weird position

me-i-wonder-why-my-body-hurts-my-sleeping-position-62303107.png

ndaty and Perseverance 16 like this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

What? The not having a bed I find it alright, actually there has been times that I was compeled by some weird force to sleep on a hard floor instead of the bed, my back sort of thank me for it hahahaha

But, the closet part lost me, how big is the closet? hahahaha

I well I guess that my weird sleeping habit is that I cannot fall asleep unless I'm facing both sides for a while and crack my spine twisting myself like if I were a towel you can to dry because is soaked in water hahahahaha.

4. modern milarepa

5. I sleep on a shikibuton. It's ilke a 3 inch thick japanese futon on a tatami mat.

6. modern milarepa

I'm sleeping in something similar too.

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  7. I don’t know if this is weird but I always sleep with a pillow between my legs.

It helps me to avoid sleeping on my back which leads to sleep paralysis episodes. I haven’t seen those demonic creatures in a while.

8. I used to get sleep paralysis all the time. No matter my sleeping position. I hate that like nothing else. But a few years ago it just stopped. Don't know why, don't care, I'm just glad it stopped.

I'm curious, why do you characterize it like that? I don't disagree, I've experienced things in sleep paralysis that has scared the shit out of me.

9. Had a neighbor when I was a kid who apparently lived out of a closet, his family was odd to say the least but I treated the kid well. He was definitely an outcast among us in school

10. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

Been sleeping on a mattress for almost a year now, sometimes i get dizzy in my sleep.. i dunno if those are related tho

I miss bed! I'll move out and go for a bed!

Wanna have sound proof room too, buidlings here really have thin walls, the least noise keeps on reminding u to be silent