1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am so bored it's unreal. What's everyone done today? or what's your plans today?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skaterdrew, Sep 15, 2021.

1. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

Today I have literally just sat about the house all day watching tv and on the internet. No PMO though. But I am so bored it's unreal. I am actually tempted to go out and buy some alcohol I am that bored. But I am trying to stay off the booze for a bit.

What has everyone been up to today? Or what is your plans for today and tonight?

Would be interesting to see the difference in what people are getting up to today and tonight.

Hadrian3, <script> and En?gma like this.
  2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Either get in school, start some sort of job training, or find employment. No use in just wasting your time doing nothing. I know it sucks at first, but seeing yourself get good trades, learning skills, and bringing in money starts to feel fantastic over time.

3. Today was rainy day. I planned to stay at home and do something at pc, and read. Is what i actually did but i feel shit stay home all the day so i exit with bike for 20 minutes with rain and wash miself like a tard. Existance is becoming hard, i want to be a writer but my brain is collapsing and have some kind of neurosis and my neck is always contracted. I hate work because money aren't a sufficent energertic exchange for me and then work make me sick, i feel bored, deconcentrated and sad when i work. Studying philosphy by myself, but have no friends so is not easy to pass this existance. My time outside is contemplating the nature and the clouds, go in bike, Run a lot and go arround the same places, but zero friends. Old friend never call me, and if i try to contact people, they refuse or they don't answer. I meet friends like every 8 months and then they miss me. I 'm not compatible with this society, Remarque after 1918 said that he was already old, he was just a teenager, is the same for me, we are old people for this society. So i shoot myself in the head but only spiritually. I was seriously considering myself a sort of ghost in their eyes.
    I am sad because in this world there is a lot of people that stay at home all day and these people are mostly like me but i can't meet them because they don 't exit.

4. Started remote work at 7am finished at 3pm, felt stressed so chilled out for a bit outside, ate a Chinese, drank some beer and just finished watching Scarface.

skaterdrew and Hadrian3 like this.