1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

2. 15/09/2021

Using the Iso-flo;

https://www.bullworker.com/product/iso-flo/

Doing my own version of this routine

Which are;

Deadlift Bottom Position;

Strength: 6 set of 3 secs

Strength/Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 6 secs

Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 30 secs

Zercher Squat Bottom Position:

Shoulder/Over Head Press Bottom Position:

Doing the tension like this;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Strength/Hypertrophy 6 secs 90%

Hypertrophy 20-45 secs 60-80%

After that I did 25 push-ups.

Edit;

I forgot to type that I forgot to do my ILIT throughout the day because I was busy.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    palindromo likes this.
  3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

4. 16/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my push-ups

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

palindromo and Marshall 5 like this.
  5. lostsheep

lostsheep Fapstronaut

6. 17/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my rows & push-ups

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Decided to use my iso-flo to do hanging rows in over hand and underhand grip which I've done for 30 reps

palindromo and Marshall 5 like this.
  7. lostsheep

lostsheep Fapstronaut

8. IonaOrange

IonaOrange Fapstronaut

10 Wall Push-Ups today, 7 yesterday, went swimming.

9. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

10. 18/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my rows & push-ups

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Afterwards, using my iso-flo to do hanging rows in over hand and underhand grip which I've done for 30 reps. Then after I did 25 push-ups.

palindromo likes this.
  11. 19/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my workout

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Didn't do the rows or push-ups because my left bicep is hurting, especially when trying to fully stretch out my arm. So I'm giving push-ups and rows a rest for the moment till my bicep heals up.

palindromo likes this.
  12. I’ve backed away from nofap as part of my effort to reduce my screen time. Still exercising at least twice a week.

100 pushups
    20 pull ups

It’s a lazy Sunday. I’ll probably do more before days end. Hope you guys are kicking ass.

13. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

14. lostsheep

lostsheep Fapstronaut

15. 20/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times after my workout because I forgot to do some before.

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

My Bicep is feeling better, but going to still not do the rows and push-ups yet.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    palindromo likes this.
  16. 21/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my workout.

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Marshall 5 and palindromo like this.
  17. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

18. 21/09/2021

Played Ringfit Adventure at a mates house, completed the first World with the 2 stages, done the stages twice because getting the big coins was tricky and the Boss Dragaux. Boy I was sweating like I came out of the pool & exhausted like I just ran a marathon. Feel a bit embarrassed, as I didn't think my cardio was that bad, but boy was I proven wrong.

Still was a fun game and going to work on getting it for my cardio.

palindromo likes this.