1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

@artifact, I was coming here to say the same thing as you--that I'd decided that masturbation under some circumstances might be the way forward for me--when I saw your post. I'm in the same cycle of constant resets, and I've definitely had a bad week in that regard. Good luck in your journey.

2. Thanks. We'll see how it goes.

Paf-On, ctr and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. @Bernard O. - We have an opening for you in the group. Please reply to this comment if you are still interested in joining.

Paf-On and JJ_Kino like this.
  4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5. Checking in...doing well a few days in. Started getting up earlier and going for a walk first thing for 20 mins then doing chi gung in the garden...nice way to start the day.

6. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

I'm still interested

Paf-On and artifact like this.
  7. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Earlier this month I made it to 10 days. That's the longest stretch I've had in a long time.

Paf-On, Martial, artifact and 2 others like this.
  8. ArdV

ArdV Fapstronaut

Keep fighting!

9. RaptorClaw

RaptorClaw New Fapstronaut

New here. First post. I'm currently going though therapy for mainly this awful vice. I just relapsed today so I wanted to start posting here because I need a community to fall back on when times get tough. I know I can do this though. A few months ago I lost the girl I wanted to marry so I've never been more determined. My new goal is to make it to Thursday 23rd no PMO. Wish me luck!

10. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

I feel like I'm at the start of another long streak! I sure hope so! Only time will tell!

11. The group is currently full, but I can add you to the waiting list. Please read the group rules at the beginning of this thread.

Paf-On and Wanttosucceed like this.
  12. @Bernard O. - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group and good luck!

Paf-On and GottaBFree like this.
  13. Fantastic life

Fantastic life Fapstronaut

14. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

@ctr thanks for your insightful post!

That's the ideal I'm striving to achieve! Semen indeed rejuvenates our brain. "Chaste mind has tremendous energy and gigantic strength"!

Paf-On, Martial, ctr and 2 others like this.
  15. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Thanks for the welcome

16. Had a relapse over the weekend. Wife away + alcohol + stayed up to late. In hindsight, I should have know it was coming and avoided the scenario. I could have changed at least 2 of the 3 factors.

17. mariusjon

mariusjon New Fapstronaut

Hallo...
    May I marius the group?
    35 years old

Paf-On likes this.
  18. SeekingEnergy

SeekingEnergy Fapstronaut

I've been experimenting with b vitamins and have found them useful for energy, which leads to less time sitting at computer. helpful.

Paf-On, GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  19. The group is currently full but I can add you to our waiting list. Please read the rules at the beginning of this thread.

Paf-On and GottaBFree like this.
  20. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut