1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Cold Approaches

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by StoicContemplation, Dec 12, 2020.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

It is not my style, I think it is better to show respect to the woman and not force anything.

2. nfpexperiment

How did you overcome the fear ? Most men are afraid to do this. It is some kind of illogical fear, if our intentions are good, we should fear nothing. If we treat the women with respect and dont force anything, if she doesnot want to chat leave her alone, why should we fear right ?

3. Fear of rejection makes you a deeply human and empathetic person. If you didn't feel any fear you would have to worry. You could be a psychopath

Fear is positive. You have no choice but to feel that fear and take action anyway. And to use it as a strength instead of avoiding it.

4. nfpexperiment

Maybe we men should try this and see what happens ? So far I only tried indirect approaches. Do direct approach, say "Hi , you look nice/cute today, what is your name ?" If thngs go wrong , just say, "have a nice day, goodbeye !", I might try this if I have the courage.

5. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

You can show respect at the same time as just being a man that is bold and isn't afraid to go after what he wants.

6. nfpexperiment

@ruso , yeah I have the same fear, if the girl is too hot, the fear is great. Logically there is nothing to fear as long as our intentions are good and we show respect and don't force anything, if they want to talk talk, if they dont want to talk, leave them alone, at least you will not have to live with the thought of what if I tried. This illogical fear holds many men back.

ruso likes this.
  7. nfpexperiment

@Kowe , dont beat yourself about this man, we men all have similar experiences, compliment yourself for trying some men dont even try, dont even want to talk about the fear. It was just wasnt your day, better days are coming, dont give up.

8. nfpexperiment

Yes, but never force anything, respect her boundaries always, how illogical her boundaries are sometimes.

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Her boundaries? You use social intelligence. If she is talking on the phone or there is nobody around then you shouldn't approach but otherwise there is no excuse not to approach. I approached women while they were listening to music, chatting on the phone or when there with there friend and I always go directly. To avoid her being shocked you should always make strong eye contact and come on in with a big smile. Then without even saying anything she already knows why you approached. If you do this right then she will smile or even giggle.

10. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

And if you approach women with fear you will get shot down every time I promise. Always go in with confidence as if you know she is going to like you.
    Be outcome independent. When a woman rejects me it doesn't bother me one bit, infact for me it's a victory that I have been able to approach women in the first place.

11. nfpexperiment

With boundaries I mean, if she doesn't want to do something, don't force her.
    Yes, the fear is my problem, it is some kind of illogical fear, there is nothing to fear, we men are doing no crime when we approach women, it is our job as men to do the first step.

12. nfpexperiment

Maybe for some men, there will always be fear, we should just learn to manage this, do the approach despite the fear.

13. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Yes absolutely and you should be proud of yourself when doing something despite feeling the fear. And the more you do it the less the fear you will feel but it never really goes away.

nfpexperiment likes this.
  14. nfpexperiment

Some men don't have it I guess, but very few, Donald Trump on one of the talk shows, he said he just approached Melanie Trump in some event, he didn't say he had any fear, Melanie did not give her number but asked for his number when she decided to contact him, she would contact him. Ok but maybe it helps to be a billionaire, many women wants to date a billionare, and the money gives man a lot of self confidence.

15. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

13/100
    I've been a little out of the game I'm trying to get back with this girl I had an argument almost 2 months ago. And I'm loyal dude. Also cold approaching is not so good for your mental state talking to girls it's not a normal state of mind for a man. At least it is not very stoic right @StoicContemplation

But is fun nonetheless. I couldn't help it, I saw this beautiful girl at the gym, we usually say hi at the gym and talk a bit but I never hit on her, but I saw her looking very beautiful so I just wanted to get the number if I break up with my girl.

Scenario:
    I saw her walking on the treadmill, I touched her lower back with my hand.

She: hi

I finished my exercises. I sat next to her she was using the Smith machine.

Me: you are lacking one weight on one side.
    She: put the 15kg

I put the 20kg because she had 20kg on the other side.

She: that is too much I can't do it.

Then she changed one side to 15kg and I helped her with the other.

She: am I doing it right?
    She was smiling at me when talking.
    Me: put your chest a bit out and don't round your back

I said this while touching her lower back.

She: this is too hard. Are you done?
    Me: yes
    She: the other day I was alone and this creepy old guy was staring at me and filming me, there was no-one else at the gym. I felt so upset I just left and didn't train
    Me: that's awful, that is very uncomfortable.

Almost all girls I talk at the gym say this, an old guy approaches to talk or is staring at them. And I think to myself I do the same, well I don't stare like a creep but I do approach them. But I'm young and attractive so it's not creepy at all. It just shows how shallow dating and attraction are.

I was going to ask her number but too many people were around and looking at us even step into the conversation from time to time, also a friend from hers appeared and I hit on her some time back but I found her personality hideous and I never talked to her again I even don't reply when she says hi.

Girls don't like to be seen being hit on the gym, so I'm going to ask her number some other time. Also we train at the same hour so I see her regularly.

16. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I'd never approach a girl in the gym. I prefer not to take a shit where I eat!
    Also being indirect will get you in the friend zone really quickly.

Rents77 likes this.
  17. modern milarepa

You have to try, I've done it dozens of times. Successfully. And it has done nothing wrong to my gym experience or training

Ohh red pill culture again. I love the friend approach btw. It's how I do it adding some occasional flirt.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    silex_jedi likes this.
  18. modern milarepa

14/100
    At the gym

She: you are training early

Me: yeah I'm trying to train early I didn't like it because my body is asleep but I've been dancing at the park early in the morning and it wakes me up so more easy to train.

She:dancing ah?

Me: yeah, well I mostly dance the forbidden steps.

She:hahaha

Then I do my last set.

Me: give me your number, write it on my phone I'm kind of shaking for the set.
    She writes it tells me her name

She: you text me ok baby
    Me: I give her a kiss on the cheek and say good bye.

It's a shame I already have a girlfriend. But this girl is quite attractive and seems interested, she called me baby. I have the number now, just in case. Maybe if things don't workout with my girl.

It's good practice too to approach when you have the chance

19. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

this looks like episode 8 of season 1 of the pokemon animated series where they meet a guy that trains his pokemon to fight with a hundred other trainers before he goes to the pokemon league !

it seems like a fun challenge !

20. Future Bloomer

Future Bloomer Fapstronaut

I'm impressed by how smooth your approach is, but why are you getting girls numbers if you are in a relationship?

If I found out a girlfriend of mine was flirting and giving out her number to other guys, I would be very hurt and disappointed at her. Even if she said she didn't do anything with them and that she gave away her number "just in case things didn't work out between us" I would still certainly end the relationship. Why would I even be with someone that treats me just like an option?

Look, if the relationship "doesn't work out", then you simply become single again and you can start doing all these things that you desire from that point on.

If your girl ever founds out that you have been approaching other women she could develop some serious trust issues. I'm sorry to give you some tough love man, but you should choose to commit to her 100% or end the relationship. You can't have the cake and eat it too.

Spirituss and Ghost79 like this.