1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Developing a healthy relationship with intimacy - Day 57

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by wabif3i, Sep 8, 2021.

1. wabif3i

wabif3i New Fapstronaut

I'm very happy to report that I was able to successfully have sex — no PIED, and I reached orgasm.

This is huge for me, the last time I was able to finish inside my partner was 10 years ago (when I was in high school). In fact, this is the second time in my life that I was able to do this.

It happened around day 54 for me and it was completely unexpected. I wasn't particularly horny that day but as my friend and I started getting intimate I began feeling connected with myself and my partner. In the past, I'd think of "hot" mental images while having sex, but this time, I felt immersed in the moment and it was a truly magical experience. I'd also think of performing and making sure my partner was in ecstasy the whole time. However, this time, I wasn't worried about that, I was simply enjoying myself — ironically, this caused my partner to enjoy the sex even more.

I'm currently not seeing a therapist, but I can't wait to talk about this experience with one while I continue to work on bettering my relationship with intimacy.

This process has been really hard. There have been two notable week(s)-long feelings of the flatline, with lots of anxiety, no libido, and feeling disconnected from the world. But I've started to become familiar with that feeling and letting it be there. I look at it like my brain is rewiring itself and feeling desperate to find the pleasure from dopamine.

Have patience and be kind to yourselves. If anyone has specific questions I'd be more than happy to answer.

2. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Congrats. These are signs of progress. That's what should motivate you to keep going!

3. thedev

thedev Fapstronaut

That was a beautiful read. A success story for sure. :cool:

4. MATTI233

MATTI233 Fapstronaut

NoFap certainly has its benefits and developing more intimate relationships is one of those. Congrats bro, and keep up, there is still more to come

5. looklike4

looklike4 Fapstronaut

This is great to read, I'm happy for you and it inspires me, as I have the same issue, and can feel pretty bad not being able to cum inside partner. Actually it has often left me frustrated and then led to pmo, so I try to break that circle. Also the thing with 'hot' images I recognize, and would be happy to get rid of that.

6. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Youre a winner bro!!

7. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

yeah i suppose i am, the comment is self explanatory as to why. I doubt some people here, if they had a real, proper loving relationship in their teen years would have a massive incentive to either quit pmo or not start in the first place. This guy hit the jackpot and he still let pmo take him over, while he had a willing life long SO there with him.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2021
  8. Yin Yang

Yin Yang New Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing, bro. Best of luck on your journey, sincerely.