1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you like sports as much as I do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JohnDowson, Sep 15, 2021.

1. JohnDowson

JohnDowson New Fapstronaut

What kind of sports do you like? I love the gym, I can work out there for hours, watch my body change. Who else is like that? What are your favorite exercises for gaining weight?

Rents77 likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

My favorite exercise is the bench press I just lifted 140kg the first time.
    I like to start every workout with a compound movement. Squat, military press, bench press.

For gaining weight the exercises I just mentioned for the anabolic response they create and also regular bodybuilding exercises to create a more harmonic body with balanced proportions.

The best exercises for gaining weight and muscles and looking good are weights.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  3. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

My favorite exercise is deadlifting because that’s what I'm genetically gifted at.

4. JohnDowson

JohnDowson New Fapstronaut

Of course, working with weights is one of the most important components of gaining muscle mass. And eating clean and counting proteins/fats/carbohydrates as much as possible, of course. It is true that sometimes (before the summer) I can afford some "vitamins" like steroid usa:rolleyes:. But I can't boast about the results like you yet. Maybe I'm just scared or not ready. You really are cool! Now I want the same results. How long did it take you to get there?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  5. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

I went from 160 to 225 in about 6 years . I haven't been to the gym in about a year but lift in the house to maintain. Into mountain trail runs . I find weightlifting fairly boring but I do it to keep to progress made . eventually I'll cut wieght and then start training again

6. Sammy00

Sammy00 New Fapstronaut

I try to do exercises 4-5 times a week for half an hour. I started doing this recently, 2 weeks ago. I am more interested not in losing weight, but in improving my health. At work, I sit at the computer. Because of this, my back always hurts. So I want to strengthen the muscles of the whole body. If I exercise regularly, I feel more energetic, active and enduring. I hope that I will not stop doing exercises, because sometimes I am very lazy, especially after a hard day's work.