1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite country other than the one you live in?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Resilience personified, Sep 23, 2021.

1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Really?
    I've lately seen broadcast, publicity and commercials, about jobs for nurses, doctros, vet and engineers in australia, and it seems to be nice. I didn't watch the whole advertises and information because I am not really interested. But that is kind of weird (about the advertises).

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Perseverance 16 likes this.
  3. g.e.n.e.ra.tor

g.e.n.e.ra.tor Fapstronaut

Japan is my favourite. Because there is so much of beautiful natural places, and i like the culture of that country also.

Buddhabro2.0 and Perseverance 16 like this.
  4. fishfoody

fishfoody Fapstronaut

I love England. But I love it when I can go back to those eras before industrial revolution and electricity are invented. I just love the victorian era

Toni7 likes this.
  5. Actually i wou ld enjoy to live in a forest in Bulgaria (a country with a lot of natural places and km and km of forests and silence) or to my parents in America. I'm so bored of this damn cage.

Toni7 and Perseverance 16 like this.
  6. Australia is shit, same as New Zeland, they don't want immigrants, neither from Europe, but they miss that they stolen an entire continent to his original people. New Zeland is the best example, how their anchestors stolen and scammed the maori is the greatest mislead of 1800. I've seen a lot of video of people get punched with battons because they don't wear masks, ecc...if you think USA have the worst police, you all never seen Australia. When i was kid i'd love to move in Australia, today i am happy to never touch that country with my feet. But all the commonwealth countries seem to be shit, same for Canada for what i know.

Anyway here in switzerland in a protest people send flowers to the police man and they answered with water cannons and gum rifles (Here Police don't use battons).

Toni7, Taylor25 and Perseverance 16 like this.
  7. SethLCU

SethLCU Fapstronaut

victorian era is when the industrial revolution picked up no?

8. Dont know what the protest was for, but cops didnt seem to hurt anyone with it perhaps to me it seems they were trying to provoke an escalation. The way i see it, government tends to usually know how to deal with violence, they just use more violence they use cops, military etc. for it
    But they surely dont know how to respond to passive protests

9. The protest was against green pass. They are actually protesting as civilized humans. btw, police does not really how to act because criminality here is so low and policeman work is just patrol road and give fines.

helloguyz and Perseverance 16 like this.
  11. I'll take your silly song and raise you another.

12. Silly ? What do you mean, that's an art

But hey, there you go

helloguyz and Perseverance 16 like this.
  13. I agree it's an art, can still be silly.

Dangal was a really good movie btw.

14. Being an Indian I can't believe that someone can even like India.

helloguyz and FirefromAbove like this.
  15. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Cuba, Canada (Specifically French Canada), Almost all of Oceania (Only after this lockdown nonsense ends)

Oh and UK (After this lockdown nonsense ends)

16. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Yeah, I've heard that Canada is a country where you don't own your freedom. Where the governement tell you how to teach your children and they (your children) can demand you and put you in jail just because you scold them or stuff like that, or because you dind't recognize somebody as having other gender.

Haha in my country is the opposite, there is too much crime that the police sometimes involves with organized crime.

Toni7 and Perseverance 16 like this.
  17. That sucks. Australia is absurdly expensive, anyway (from what I've learned).

18. Those landscapes, though.

Hero25 and Perseverance 16 like this.