1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

2. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

3. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Checking In
    I'm really glad, I could pass weekend

Already pass 13 Days
    So far this is my record for this year
    Even I could pass 113 Days last year, but I think it's not about numbers.
    It's about mentality and life style

4. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

5. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

8 days.

Im gonna be honest. I'm struggling. I've been thinking about relapsing. I was just staring at my dad's computer for like 5 minutes thinking about watching P.... Struggling.

And about the date guys, I need advice. So we've been on like 2 dates, and then 2 movie nights at her house. I was about to have s*x after watching a movie at her house. We were very aroused and we were about to have s*x but she didn't want me to continue unless I'm in a relationship with her. So we kind of just stopped there. She likes me a lot, and I like her somewhat. I told her it's too early for me to think about being in a relationship. I kind of just wanted to hook up, but she wants a relationship. It's only been 2 weeks since I met her. Am I a bad person? What should I do? Should I just end it here? When I'm in a relationship I have to really know someone and I have to see her as someone that can be my wife. I don't know if I could see her as being my wife.

6. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

7. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Seemed lengthy but was defeatable

8. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 10 done. All tasks completed but need to control myself from distracting activities. Negative thoughts still going on.

9. ThisSideThatSide

sorry guys i am not being so active on here lately. i have just been doing daily check ins. this will change after the 4th of october.

10. BenEleven

BenEleven Fapstronaut

Day 8

Long weekend with family in town. Can feel myself itching for PMO as it's Monday. I will say, the urges are much shorter lived now, so that's a major plus.

That said, I accidentally stumbled upon youtube shorts this afternoon and fell into a spiral of watching stupid softcore tiktok-type shit on my phone. Didn't think I was susceptible to that but damn it's tough to stop once you've started. I didn't act on it but nearly an hour went by before I snapped out of it. As soon as I put my phone down I was done with it but that took me way too long.

Tip I just learned for the youtube app: you can get rid of those youtube shorts from popping up by individually blocking each video (click on the 3 dots and click "do not show"). Eventually no more will appear. This goes into the idea of building a system. If I didn't see those shorts, I would have never been triggered or wasted that hour. I learned the hard way, but now it won't happen again. This week I want to take a broader look at the systems in my life and see where I can improve things and avoid unnecessary triggers and forcing myself to just "willpower" past all these things.

Keep it up everyone,

11. Sounds like you're overthinking it. Being in a relationship doesn't need to be marriage or the promise of marriage. Relationships are about bonding with people and when it comes to people having sex that word generally means monogamy.
    If you can't have sex with someone without being married to them that is a different story.
    Good luck brother.

Day 22
    I'm kinda tired, had to wake up early to get out early to get some car work done.

corylife, BenEleven, Paf-On and 2 others like this.
  12. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

13. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

14. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

15. ThisSideThatSide

16. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

Day 41
    everything is starting to take shape :)

my last "streak" was 60 days... but my goal is way beyond that

corylife, TheBluePrint and yrjyrj like this.
  17. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

18. Day 23
    A slow day for fap scares. My body is bothering me causing generic achiness with a pinch of lethargy. I'm carb loading for the day and planning exercise for tomorrow. I plan on some qi gong and meditation before bed, I've been keeping up that portion of my practice consistently on the weekdays.

19. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

20. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Back today zero: I relapsed twice today, but I made some improvements. I removed three friends of mine from my life (It was good for my mental health), and from now on I'll study and work in a public library (I used to spend all day at my home alone).

I'll hit my goal of 12 days!!!