1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Possibilities Of Human Flight?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 27, 2021.

1. So with out further hesitation is Flight possible or could Human's adapt into this nature?

Now in talking about Flight and which way. My thoughts are in the lines of flying as in DragonballZ style. Over the year's I've had countless dreams of flying, taking off in my own backyard and having a lightly stroll down the neighborhood. Lady lady da.. But last night was actually a game changer for me, because I actually used chi to speed up my flight during the dream. I was actually worried during my flight because I felt an unstableness in this "chi" around me. I felt it so much that I feel it vibrating today from the dream. It's a rather weird feeling... But to conclude do you think it's possible or just another rats ass that humans probably couldn't go this far?

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    mediatation usually activates my lucid dream mode

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. I once had a dream where I was charging up a Kamehameha before it fizzled out. However, I have never once considered I'd be able to do that sort of thing in real life.

4. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Very interesting that you mentioned how you were able to control your chi in your dream.

I view chi as the water and the chakra as the faucet of the human. I have managed to achieve free fall when jumping out of a plane and the chi you feel is unstable at first as you mentioned. Once you settle down it becomes mellow since you feel in control. It makes me wonder if I would have all the time of the world and was able to balance and control the chi if anything would be possible. I understand there is proof of people using chi to heat up and combust materials. Flight, on the other hand, is interesting. I might require some nice hot tea and a meditation session to figure things out :)

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

No, humans cannot fly

HelperX and TrueSaiyan2.0 like this.
  6. We could fly on Titan because the atmosphere is so think and gravity is so low that just flapping your arms wearing a wingsuit or something like that would get you airborne.

7. Let's grab a cup of tea and talk it over. haha

8. I would make the sacrifices and take this opportunity.
    I'll put on the suit.

Stulcifer likes this.
  9. svwluke

svwluke Fapstronaut

Come on man, we have all tried to create a Kamehameha at some point.

88991s and TrueSaiyan2.0 like this.
  10. I've actually read about a few moons with light gravity. I would love to free float on one step to actual get height with out worrying of falling.

11. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap.
    giphy.gif

12. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Humans can not physically fly. To fly you either need hollow bones like birds or a very light skeleton like bats have and wings like birds or bats have, but it's important for your body weight to be light and your bones to weight less than your wings otherwise you can't fly.

jcl1990 likes this.
  13. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lmao

Akbarmagnus likes this.

14. Mostly I believe people don’t understand or know how to control chi or the powers of our Vortexes. People have been known to float especially some monks. Unless your Chris Angel and fake it with Crain and forklift.

15. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

16. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

The flying nun seemed to have had it all figured out. It was such a simpler time.