1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Started getting hard.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Flyman66666, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Flyman66666

Flyman66666 Fapstronaut

I am currently on nofap. I got boner for no reason. Without sexual thoughts or fantasy i got boner. And i can't stop this. Mainly, at night i got huge boner.
    Is it vulnerable for my streak?

2. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

I read a sucess story of a guy who "tested" himself when he started getting boners to see if he was already healed and got rid of PIED.

He recomended to do othewise and said that maybe sex should be done when you are having 4-7 days a week with natural boners.

But it is based on a guys experience I read in here:

Full recovery in 200 days! | NoFap®

3. Get used to it. The longer you don't ejaculate I think you will find your member has a mind of it's own, night time is the worse though when trying to sleep with a boner. I try not to sleep on my tummy because the friction between your bed and underwear will ultimately keep you hard. I side sleep now, (sleep on my side) with a pillow between my legs to not crush my balls. It works most times but isn't full proof

Akanni and Flyman66666 like this.
  4. Addictus

Addictus Fapstronaut

I’m in flatline mode still except when I’m awoken in the middle of the night with a boner. It goes away and I fall back asleep and 15 minutes later it’s back. It a viscous cycle all night long. Its normal flatline during the rest of the day though.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    Akanni likes this.