1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why sex before marriage is not good

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by matt2k12, Sep 27, 2021.

1. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

its not good to have sex before marriage, because sex clouds your judgment and tempts you to walk off your purpose. you stop looking into wether (she) will be a good wife to you, because all you think of will be to have sex with her. when your friends and/or family, who loved you long before, tell you youre not a good fit, you will know, that you have strain off, and are now lust infected.

also, when you have sex with her, you will bind yourself to her, wether you like it, or realize it, or not. you might not even realize it now. it may come up when shes gone. but you bind yourself to her. the experience will forever be ingrained in your memory: you remember, you shared something precious of yourself with that other divine being, that is, you shared yourself, which is the most valuable thing.

those are two things i learned this year from my own experience.

Toni7 and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Also it ruins women's pairbonding mechanism which makes them less likely to sustain long term relationships in the future and increases the likelihood of being single mothers which increases the chances of the sons becoming criminals and makes society as a whole worse for everyone involved.

This is the main reason it's immoral for you as a man to have sex with a woman who is not your wife.

Then there is the stds and unwanted pregnancies to think about aswell as women potentially accusing you of falsely raping them, landing you in prison and robbing you of decades if not your whole life.

My advice: stay away from women, don't have sex before marriage.

matt2k12 likes this.
  3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

yes, i want to stay away from women - but for some fckn reason i desire them so fckn much! i know your supposed to chase excellence, but why the fuck dont i do that - all my thinking is directed towards chasing women instead. fck this shit

Controller69 likes this.
  4. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Well, you should be able to look at a woman and be indifferent to her no matter how beautiful she is, same way you don't care if a man walks by. That's when you'll know you have beaten lust and it seems you have a long journey ahead of you.

Good luck.

matt2k12 likes this.
  5. Loco90

Loco90 Fapstronaut

I think that's personal preference. If the idea was sex before marriage alot of people would never have sex and miss out on an amazing part of life . Besides that people may not know what they want .not only in a partner but a sexual partner . I don't think sex clouds your judgement I think it's all part of normal healthy relationships and people don't need to be married to experience sex

damnthis and Rents77 like this.
  6. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

everyone has a free will and personal preference to ruin his and others life. judgement day will come sooner or later for all of us, wether you agree with (sex before marriage is not good) or not.

7. Loco90

Loco90 Fapstronaut

[
    I am not religious .I don't go out of my way to ruin anyones life either. Why would you assume that by having sex before marriage . Doesn't make much sense. More of an extreme view tbh. Why would you think marriage is the saving grace . You've heard of divorce right ?

Rents77 likes this.
  8. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

have you not read what me and others wrote in this thread? it has nothing to with religion.

9. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

You quoted me though I don't know what you said. You're not conciously or single-handedly ruining anyone's life, it was wrong of the OP to take that stance.

Me and the OP talked about how women who are promiscuous will have a harder time to sustain long term relationships in the future because it ruins their pairbonding mechanism and by having sex with them you're contributing to divorce rates staying high which isn't good for the woman, her future husband, any future children who are born in that situation and society as a whole.

The woman will probably have sex regardless, if not you it will be someone else but you don't want to be responsible for having contributed to something immoral. That was my logic.

It's like if other people throw things on the ground instead of the trash, they can do what they want but you are only responsible for yourself so make sure you are not part of the reason it's messy.

That's how I choose to go about my life.

10. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

I admire your courage to try to reason with them, @Loco90 , but it is all in vain. People like them just prefer to pat themselves on the back for being masters of the universe and their views being the only ones that are right.

Part of why I cringe when I go through 70% of the NoFap content.

11. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

the only one who deals in absolutes is you,
    if you were to actually read my first post in this thread, you would see that i said "this is what i learned from my experience this year".