1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Aura real?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kratos_GOW, Oct 4, 2019.

1. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Working on yourself is good.

Though I am speaking about these "energies, chakras, aura" etc, talk is ... is nonsense to me.

But HEY, whatever floats your boat mate, if it makes you a better person according to you... go ahead by all means. May The Force be with you.. I guess.

muhagg and Revanthegrey like this.
  2. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

the fact it is nonsense to you doesnt make it nonsense to others. everyone has its own path.
    therefore, we have reached a conclusion

best to you , brother

3. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

You are correct, if it works for you, more power to you.

Best to you mate.

BigBallOfFire likes this.
  4. Loso

Loso New Fapstronaut

What a great post man. Seriously. Im on day 5. Ive had streaks before. Always been a positive experience. Never wanna go back to that shitty way of living during pmo

5. so it is my friend. Let women suffer, but we don't give them our sperm!

6. yes, you have to learn a lot!

7. inform yourself a little ... everything is energy, and there is potentized energy in the seeds. and that has an impact on our environment!

8. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Ok buddy, if it makes you feel better, lol. Redbull gives you wings too

9. Can't help notice the people who are skeptics are usually somewhere around Day 0
    lmao! Go figure.

Bryce97 and BigBallOfFire like this.
  10. do you say Redbull buddy? Could this bull have had no cows for a year? Then it is clear that he can fly compared to you, buddy .....

11. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

k buddy, keeping living in lala land ... buddy.

12. BigBallOfFire

actually the only thing that redbull gives a person is a massive insulin spike and caffeine jitters. it takes away your energy. sorry.

muhagg likes this.
  13. lmfao! Truth, brother. Red Bull gives you a ball and chain.

14. green-is-my-friend

green-is-my-friend Fapstronaut

I believe in aura.
    Just for fun this what I imagine my aura looks like on day 644.
    It's a simple page that will show me/you what a possible aura would look like...it's all just for fun and for me personally motivation with entertainment factor.
    But just because science can't detect it yet doesn't mean it absolutely doesn't exist.
    If you think about it the Earth's magnetic field wasn't discovered until 1832, which is relatively new compared to all of human's existence. Plus there's rare stories of people who can see auras around people and they can tell if an unborn baby is male/female 100% of the time. So it makes me believe in auras.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Yogio likes this.
  15. green-is-my-friend

Feel the power of your aura.

Attached Files:

16. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

@ green-is-my-friend
    when did the aura starts at you?

17. green-is-my-friend

I think it was about 2 months or 3 months I can't remember exact time, after stopping fapping that I start to notice people notice you more....
    And I get way more "Have a great day", "Have a pleasant day", "Enjoy the rest of your day", way more than when I was fapping.
    Or I get glances from others like how I was glancing at females. Before it was just me doing all the glancing and a few glance back. but when you start to feel it you'll notice people glancing at you more and I even noticed stares with my periferal vision. Like people think you're not looking at them so they start starting.
    Or it could just mean that I dress really weird LOL...I don't think so just jeans and t-shirts + hododie (depending on weather) + old winter jacket.

18. BigBallOfFire

yes thats about right. I have similar experience. Its like people come ''into'' your energy field rather than you come into ''theirs'' if that makes sense. Its like your field is more dense or has higher frequency or idk. maybe both. my top was 120 days and monk mode no drugs alcohol too etc and the effects I had were incombarable to anything I ever experienced. People in the office were noticing me coming into the space for example canteen literally from meters afar. they were greeting me, saying hello. men who never cared or noticed me before. back then they were looking for my approval. it was so much fun, actually more fun than sex or orgasms. and women? top of the dating batch in the office was flirting with me. so yeah people can keep saying this shit isnt real, I dont care. I know it is, I experienced it myself. I know how much of a loser I was before and no, this isnt just me acting in a more confident way because I knew I wasnt fapping. Thats one thing. The effects I had were a completely other level.,

19. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

It takes our presence to another level. We hold space. We just know how to carry ourselves on nofap. We aren’t anxious and insecure like most depleted men. Women can’t quite put their finger on what it is about us. Their probably is some kind of metaphysical effect too. Anyways... time to get back there brother. It’s the only way to live.

20. green-is-my-friend

You'll get stared at, you'll get double takes where the second time is like a super long stare.
    It's like as if people have never seen another Fapstronaut since forever.
    Everywhere you go, you feel like it's impossible for you to stay under the radar.
    You will enjoy simple thing such as watching seagulls, or insects there's something magical about simple things that you've never felt before.

Warrior4Freedom and Yogio like this.