1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I remember this slogan that used to be on this babe site.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skaterdrew, Sep 29, 2021.

1. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I remember this slogan that used to be on this babe tv channel/babe site. If you're in the UK you will probably know the tv channel, site I am talking about.

But the slogan was something like it's free and always will be. Meaning it will always be free to watch it.

But what the slogan should of said is it's free and always will be, because we would lose a fortune if it wasn't free.

What this means is see the amount of guys that phone the women on that show, pay to engage with the women on the website etc, the vast majority of the guys that do this only do it because they have been triggered by the women they have seen live on the show, they have become turned on by the women they have seen live on the show, boom they end up paying money to engage with them. They basically do it on a whim because they have been triggered by the women they're watching live.

If you had to pay from the get go just to watch these women, they would lose a complete fortune. Because so many men wouldn't go on it in the first place if they had to pay just to watch it, which would mean so much men wouldn't be triggered, so they wouldn't pay to engage with these women.

It's just they act like they're being nice or something. It's free and always will be. No it has to be free or else they would lose a fortune. That's why it's free and always will be.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    rubiksnerd45 and jcl1990 like this.
  2. ProminentPosterior

ProminentPosterior Fapstronaut

There’s a saying on the streets: “the first one’s always free”

3. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut