1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you grateful for?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Poseidon, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What are you grateful and thankful for in life?

2. emilybush95

emilybush95 New Fapstronaut

I'm grateful to my mom for everything!

3. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

I m grateful because i m healthy,i have job,because i have family,one true friend,house where i live.
    Because i m aware what i have and i m thankful for that.There is people who don't have that,i always have that in my mind!

4. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

My family, my friends, and my freedom to practice my religion.

5. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my family, having a job, having good health and plenty of food. There's so much to be grateful for. Really changes your perspective in these days of despair.

6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

To be born privileged. To eat 3 square meals a day, to sleep on a mattress under a roof. Clean drinking water, entertainment, friends and family, resources. Being able to enjoy these things by chance is what I’m grateful for! I really wanna do something that can change the lives of the poor forever!

7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I’m grateful for happy hour ;)

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I am grateful for the light and the electricity

9. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I have to say that I often write down things I am grateful for, and good things come out of nowhere. One time i was
    writing gratitude journal and next day I received new expensive blender.

10. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I’m grateful to be alive, the people I have around me, decent job, decent house in a decent neighborhood.

11. I'm grateful for EVERYTHING. :D
    Even my problems.
    They all look so small looking back. The fact that i can look back on my problems too. :confused:
    Nothing has overtaken me. :cool:

I'm grateful for the life, death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. :)

DiegoSR likes this.
  12. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for my job. There are a lot of great people there, it's "safe" and everybody respect me
    I'm grateful for my car, it's the best car I can have and i can afford at the moment. Always loved Golf V since i was a child
    I'm grateful for my mother, and every single lesson she gave me. She is so patient, hard-worker and honest

Grateful for every goal i will achieve and for every opportunity God gave me and will give me, with the promise i will do my best

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Huh?

14. To be breathing and have a chance in this world, we don’t know what comes after this. Grateful to be conscious of what I’m currently a part of.

15. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for being able to learn and improve all the time, for having a healthy body and a massive family, for being protected by a government filled with strangers, for being able to grow more is what I'm grateful for the most.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    DiegoSR likes this.