1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rangula

Rangula Fapstronaut

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done brother !:):emoji_thumbsup:

3. Eduard R

Eduard R Fapstronaut

Second Day, My mind started to imagine beautifull girls this morning... Had to ignore them and think in something else

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

End of day 1 relapsed.

Funny part is ... I have very less time where I will be alone. Morning when I wake up and at night after coming from office. But this little time is enough for me to relapse.

Day 0/7 checking in. Don't know why I don't feel the seriousness of doing this.

Say_Goodbye, Chi405, Visperad and 2 others like this.
  5. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Sad to hear you relapsed :(
    Try to make a plan on the day before your day off, just to keep yourself busy. I've noticed on my days off if I get bored, I just look at this plan/list of things I want to get done on that day and that actually motivate me to do it instead of slacking around!
    Hope you won't get too much of a blowback due to the relapse and that you can get your streak up smoothly!

For me it is the opposite, being free of PMO, I feel more productive and energetic during the day.
    On top of that, I don't feel guilty or miserable, because that is how I felt every single time after I PMO'd. Yeah sure, the dopamine shot was great, however it lasted like what 10 seconds and afterwards I would only feel guilt and be miserable.

This is also how I deal with urges and what not: I have relapsed a bazillion times. EVERY SINGLE TIME the result is the same: After the deed is done, I would end up in misery and guilt. Telling myself that, no matter how many more times I relapse, the outcome will NEVER CHANGE. It is set in stone. Reminding myself that + feeling more productive overall during the day without PMO, really makes me think twice whether I really want or need to do PMO.

Ed74, Say_Goodbye, Chi405 and 5 others like this.
  6. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Whoops, forgot my own post. but here it is day 13/90!
    Lucky number 13; luck for some and unfortune for another.
    I don't know why the number 13 is associated with bad luck actually :O
    Feeling great, tomorrow I will knock down another milestone: 2 weeks free of PMO.

Since it will be weekend, I have to be careful not to laze around too much!
    But I have some plans, so I think I will be fine. Also, I am getting close to my PB, so that definitely gives another boost!

Have a great weekend!

Ed74, Say_Goodbye, Rangula and 6 others like this.
  7. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I feel guilty when i'm lazy. I do feel the difference, i feel calm, had more mental clarity (though i still lose in chess hahahah)
    I'm relatively productive. Maybe i feel tired most of the time because of my diet...
    Today i went to gym for first time after more than two months. I feel amazing :)
    Why would i want to PMO. Even when i feel bad, i remember myself that this is temporary. PMO dont worth it.

Thanks you gived me some positive vibes :)
    Congrats on two weeks milestone. Keep going we can do it ;)

Happy weekend warriors.

8. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Guys this is my last challenge, I fail here and that means it's over, I'm done. I've experienced pain all over again. Always telling myself that I'll do it this time and fail the next day. This is my resolve, my final battle. If I lose, I die. Simple.

Ed74, Say_Goodbye, Chi405 and 3 others like this.
  9. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Feeling pretty good. Excited to feel better. Good day, even thought a bit long. Looking forward to sleeping a lot tonight.

Ed74, Say_Goodbye, Rangula and 5 others like this.
  10. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from today 0 /90

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

12. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

13. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

Day 4

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Ed74, Christoph108, Kairose and 6 others like this.
  14. New to this challenge . Day 2 check in

Ed74, bromor, Visperad and 3 others like this.
  15. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

@MHero well done for your journey so far. I hope you find some helpful tips on the various forums here regarding the mindset you can have for quitting p. No doubt you already have something that is motivating you, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I would recommend thinking of how unhelpful and insidious the p industry is in general...even though a lot of p might seem 'harmless' and 'consensual', remember it's actually people using each other for money, power, fame, and/or good sensations that are really quite meaningless without any intention of committed, wholesome love. Then there's the even darker side of p, with serious and sickening abuse of men and women, boys and girls, being a source of profit. Using p at all, even if not that darker side, is giving power to an industry where that horrific stuff can happen. So not using p is boycotting that industry.

There's also the idea of faithfulness to a future spouse/partner even now, by keeping one's eyes and mind guarded for that person alone. And the fact that there are much cooler things to see and experience in life that have nothing to do with p, so why use up time with p? I know life can get depressing at times, and it's hard to see or seek those cooler things, but it is totally worth it.

I could write more...keep going on this noble journey!

16. Phil 3:12-16

Hi @Aspect_16, this sounds intense...I'm big on mental health so these words are ringing alarm bells...are you meaning this literally or metaphorically? Reach out to a person you trust or support agency if life is feeling too tough right now!

17. Phil 3:12-16

Day 73..some urges today, but learning to ride them out. Not giving up.

Ed74, Kairose, bromor and 5 others like this.
  18. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

1st try: 90 days: No PMO but used YT & movies to avoid facing feeling & emotion
    Of course relapse after that.

2nd try: 90 days: NO PMO (around 7 times relapse mostly in last 30 days) and so much minimise artificial stimulation

Now resetting clock for 3rd try and Goal would be to lessen than relapse number to max 1 or 2 to zero with zero usage of artificial stimulation like YT & movies & series.

Hope you all are fighting courageously.
    Good luck to us all.

Ed74, bromor, Visperad and 6 others like this.
  19. Resets and False Starts! Day Zero!
    Today I have donned by Fapstronaut pendant necklace and I'm not taking it off til I hit 90 days.

Ed74, bromor, Visperad and 5 others like this.