1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Starting fresh again. I want to break free. Making a goal to reach 90 days on the way to forever.

No need for a rollercoaster and getting mad but it seems so silly. I had some more triggers I needed to unwind to see the lies on, but now after a couple years I basically see PM as stupid and self destructive with no good excuse to do it.

That thought has scared me on some level that I might actually quit so now it's become it's own thing. Such a dumb addiction lol.

I'm considering hanging some small motivational quotes and pictures that won't mean anything to anyone else. I just need to remember the monsters want to be fed and I don't want to feed them. It's like a never ending circle but it will be broken.

1/2 way through day 1.

2. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

Please remove me from the waiting list. I got accepted to the other group. Thanks!

Paf-On, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Paf-On, artifact, GottaBFree and 2 others like this.
  4. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

5. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Checking in. Recent temptations stemming from a few social events and some work-related stress. Was able to fight these off by taking time away and focusing on improving overall health along with meditation. Another personal reminder to always stay focused and vigilant.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, gentlemen.

6. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

1/2 way through day 2.

Paf-On, JJ_Kino and NICEDUDE like this.
  7. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Yesterday I relapsed
    I really hate weekend
    I feel so bad and so sad

Day 1 - Checking In

GottaBFree, JJ_Kino and NICEDUDE like this.
  8. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Forgive yourself and begin again! Let's pledge not to act out the remaining days of this month!

9. Ok, no problem.

Paf-On likes this.
  10. Checking in. I was busy last couple of days and didn't have time to update the ranking. I will get back to it tonight. My experiment with "Meeting my goals" was not successful so I'm back to no PM and doing well at the moment.

11. Hi - can I join the group please? I have read the rules and would like to join. On day one….

GottaBFree and Paf-On like this.
  12. Another reset for me. Getting started can be difficult, trying again this week

GottaBFree and Paf-On like this.
  13. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

14. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Blah! Just let myself down again, oh well, just keep swimming, just keep swimming…

15. We have a spot for you in the group but you will need to activate your counter before you can join.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    JJ_Kino, GottaBFree and Paf-On like this.
  16. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Checking In
    Rise again

JJ_Kino, GottaBFree and NICEDUDE like this.
  17. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Yeah
    I will rise again
    Keep it clean for the rest remaining days of this month

JJ_Kino, ctr, Bman44 and 2 others like this.
  18. Great thanks - how do I activate the counter?

JJ_Kino and Paf-On like this.
  19. Ok I think I’ve just worked out how to do the counter. I didn’t see it on the mobile version of the webpage! I’ll make this day one and start again.

20. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Failed today :(

Paf-On and GottaBFree like this.