1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Reiniciador777

Reiniciador777 Fapstronaut

Day 0/3, I will stay strong to achieve these 3 days of the challenge, currently I have been 3 days but the rules say start from 0 ;)

Edit: I have not read the rules correctly, so I restart the count.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    leu the warrior likes this.
  2. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

Day 3/3 Challange completed.
    See you on the other side.

HelperX likes this.
  3. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

3/3 - Challenge completed!

4. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

5. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. Ishy901

Ishy901 Fapstronaut

7. TheLuckiestGuy

TheLuckiestGuy Fapstronaut

DAY 3/3.
    --> 5 days challenge...

Thank you for support.

8. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

9. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2/3

A chill day, I was very busy with work today so I didn't have time to work out.

I had a couple of urges today but I dealt with them relatively well. I've written a step by step list for "urge reduction".
    I've named it "urge reduction" because I don't want to make myself think that these WILL make the urge go away, instead they will help reduce the urge to a manageable level where I can then deal with it on my own.
    I've broken the list into 4 sections each for how strong the urge is. Each time the urge gets stronger I would do the next thing on the list until either the urge is dealt with or I've done everything on the list which I would imagine is extremely unlikely. For example:
    • Step 1 section has things just like "Deep Breaths", "Accept the urge instead of worrying about how it's going to make you feel" and "Focus on whatever you're doing right now instead of focusing on the urge".
    • Step 2 section has things like "Listen to music", "Microcosmic Orbit Breathing" and "Watch something funny on YouTube".
    • Step 3 section has things like "Talk to friends or someone in the house.", "Play a game (e.g League)" and "Type out your thoughts".
    • Step 4 section has things like "Play a game with friends" (so combining two things from the previous step), "Shower" and "Go for a walk".
    Each step has something which distracts me more and more and demands more attention. I will use this every time I have an urge that is not very easily dealt with on my own.

leu the warrior and Robinthehood like this.
  10. Reiniciador777

11. Reiniciador777

PMO relapse day 4, I accidentally saw something erotic, it triggered my sexual desire and I gave in to the urge easily.

I feel sad.

12. Reiniciador777

13. DAY ZERO:03/10/2021(07:00)

14. Reiniciador777

I relapsed again.

I have had bad luck after relapsing, I burned my hand and then I dropped my cell phone in the water.

15. Reiniciador777

16. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. TheButler

TheButler Fapstronaut

Day 0
    No one is perfect

18. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 3/3

I haven't been feeling great at all today, I think I'm starting to catch a cold or something because I'm just feeling really icky. Because of how shitty I've been feeling my appetite has gone down the drain so I haven't really eaten much at all today. I've had a bunch of urges today, most of them were triggered by something and obviously I've been at an even worse disadvantage than usual because of this unwellness and my stomach hurting from how hungry I've been. Because I've been so hungry - but couldn't eat due to my lack of appetite - I was really struggling to get myself to do stuff to deal with the urges because I wanted to eat so badly and so that was hindering me from doing anything. "I should really do this thing but I need to eat, but I can't get myself to eat so I should do this first and then eat afterwards, but I REALLY need to eat my stomach literally hurts!!!". I eventually got myself to eat an apple and then showered and went out. Before those 3 things I was attending my usual daily meditation group session but I happened to realise that one of the people that attends actually has an NSFW reddit (it was linked on her profile. the first mistake was clicking on her profile in the first place). Most of my urges today after that point have been because my addiction is screaming at me to check out her page. I've been using that list that I made yesterday and like I said before, ate an apple, showered and went out for a bit. Once I came back, the urges kept coming back, I used Microcosmic Orbit breathing, music as well as a new technique which might sound very strange but has worked surprisingly well so far. Basically every time you have a craving, you would imagine and sort of simulate in your mind the sensation of an orgasm. You don't imagine any P nor M, simply the recollecting and simulating an O in your mind. Surprisingly it calms down my cravings by quite a bit (I've tried it 3 times so far).

v Here's the video in case if I've explained it incorrectly or awkwardly.

v Also, here's the music that helped with my urge.

19. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    DAY 1/3: let's do this :)

HelperX likes this.