1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Day 30
    I have a turbulent stomach and a truckload of potent gas, thinking of swapping out greek yogurt for chicken breasts as a protein source.

2. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

Day 2: It was very hard because I didn't sleep well, I woke up in the middle of the night to search for the stuff, but fortunately I didn't find anything and I won.

3. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

4. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

5. I would recommend visiting a doctor if you feel any pain in that area as soon as possible. In case it is testicular torsion you probably have around 4 hours to save it.
    Although it is possible that it is something less serious, you should check just to be sure. At the end of the day a doctor is the one that can give you the best answer.

6. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

relapsed after 8 days. I actually had s*x so... I don't know if guys consider that a relapse, but I consider it a relapse.

That number I got from work, turned into a couple of dates. I told her a few dates out that I don't see me dating her, instead I asked for a fwb (friends with benefits), and she agreed later on. And we got it on.

How it went: (Slight trigger warning)
    It's been almost 2 years since I had s*x. I thought it was pretty good except I had ED (erectile dysfunction in the beginning which was kind of awkward) probably from performance anxiety and p*rn use. I told her what she thought. She had a good time. She wishes I was a little bigger though (i'm 4.5 inches). Girls prefer bigger guys for hookups. she thinks I'm great at touching, foreplay, fingering; 8/10 for that . She gave me a 5/10 for my kissing skills, which I don't agree with. I think I'm great at making out haha. I probably should of turned on music though. One of my goals has always been to be good in bed. We talked alot during it because I was there for like 5 hours, and we talked about what we don't like, what we liked, we tried new things etc. I wasn't doing the s*x the whole time, we were also just cuddling, kissing, and talking. Honestly it was just a good time. I got to figure out what I'm good at and what I need to work on. Same with her. Sorry if this was a trigger

7. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

8. widdendreampenguin

I have been feeling so good phisically and emotionally!! I'm sleeping well, exercising, eating healthy, and haven't felt like watching P in weeks! I still have some moments of not feeling great of course, especially on weekends... But I've learnt to deal with it and take those days easy (and avoid anything potentially triggering)

I'm so glad I made the decision of quitting for good. It never helped at all and it only caused so many mental problems...

It's not over though... I still have a long way to go, but I will enjoy every second of the journey!

I hope everyone reading this can achieve their goals and feel good!!! :)

AD amazing, yrjyrj and TheBluePrint like this.
  9. Day 31
    Stomach problems are baaaaad, switching over to chicken to try to nurse my greek yogurt induced dairy overdose.

10. Grimace8777

Grimace8777 Fapstronaut

11. higor pereira araujo

higor pereira araujo Fapstronaut

12. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

Day 1 in the books for me!!!
    it was heck of a run, time to get back in the horse and earn my 30 day ribbon again!!

On a positive not finished reading a book called the house of hades!!!

13. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

14. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

15. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Hi , day 9 for me.
    my focus on work has increased .
    i feel sluggish after my work hrs but to overcome that i have joined dance classes. Honestly i wait for that 1 hr , i like the energy everybody has around me and i take some away from that.
    still i feel little disconnected from everyone but i hope that passes away with time.

16. AD amazing

AD amazing Fapstronaut

Day 0 . Relapsed after the streak of 18 days. I think I am improving usually after relapse I feel very guilty and frustrated but this time I was ok and continued my journey again from 0

17. widdendreampenguin

18. TheBluePrint

TheBluePrint Fapstronaut

keep going!

corylife and widdendreampenguin like this.
  19. Day 32
    The work week is almost finished and I have a three day weekend planned!!! Fingers crossed that all goes well.