1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Day 7

4am

I went to sleep thinking, we’re in no matter what territory here. And I’m up. Yep. I’ve made nuts sleep sacrifices before when medications made me sleep 13 hours a day. I’m seeing if I can fit five Minutes of art in the evening so after work isn’t just eat and sleep.

A crazy wisdom guru

can help you change

for the Better

sometimes crazy wisdom is

the best when colloquial

Fails

hungry

I think I better

get up and eat

before I wash and journal

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  2. Day 8

4am

Climbing

Slowly

Around others higher than me

I feel a surge to press onward

just at a safe pace

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  3. Day 9

620~ am

Sleeping in with

My friend the Joker

I can try to measure

How hyperaroused I am

before bed

Do I need hypnosis?

So I did both hypnosis yesterday ~1hr

That was fine and I like it. Tried some affirmations again but they overstimulated me. I’m trying out just reading the suggested list once a day and see how my sleep and day goes.

helloguyz and modern milarepa like this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

5. 545am

Gonna try an old trick I learned to sleep 8 hours and feel well rested. Lately I’ve been wanting nine but idk if I can get to bed by seven.

6. modern milarepa

7. I broke my sleep streak today I almost had 6 wet dreams in a couple of days. I am not feeling well. I’ll try again once I get to 90.

modern milarepa likes this.
  8. Day 1
    4am

4am you don't have to get up

Just lay here

Morning hypnosis

laundry

615pm arrive home

one hour and ten minutes

before it's time to evening hypnosis

Eat, wash, meditate

In bed for sleep by 8pm

Alright, so it's doable. I just have to deal with the fact that I'll have 1 hour ten minutes after I get home from work on in office days to like decompress. I'll try to prepare food in the morning so I have something to eat when I get home as even getting takeout is like taking too much time. I guess unless I get food from whole foods hot bar but you know that's expensive. Maybe fit in a couple pages of brahmacharya before bed

9. modern milarepa

Pema and helloguyz like this.
  10. modern milarepa

11. Thanks I'll check that out at the moment I am handling this chaser caused by it. I just need to get past that 90 so that one of the psychological barrier is gone. After that I'll regain my confidence and start making myself better again.

12. modern milarepa

It's just a number, the number has nothing to do with your recovery. Your mind can be 100% 2 days after a relapse or messed up at day 600.

Even the opposite happens as I've seen. When you reach an "important" streak number you put your guard down and relapse because the goal has been reached so there's nothing to fight for.

It's a mindset not a goal or beating a challenge, challenges are fun, but they mean nothing in your recovery, forget that neurosis. Just relax and flow.

helloguyz likes this.
  13. Day 2
    4am

staying spiritual when tempted

this is my best option

acting like I’ve got it together

people don’t get ticked off at me

I wake up

and think about sleeping more

but 7.5 hours is plenty

just brush teeth by 650

could use an exercise mat to

Do hypnosis on

14. modern milarepa

15. modern milarepa

16. Day 4
    ~7am?

I’m hairy

they say semen retention does that

sure I had three wet dreams

In two months

better than

Five time a week like the

two months prior

I’m in a dream

a girl sits across from me

I’m looking at a book on

the table between us

Brahmacharya

I can only do this or tha

Not this or that

we just sit and talk

This dreams about how reading Brahmacharya each day is helping me set boundaries with what I’m okay and not okay with doing or thinking. I watched MHA and bubble girl and thought this is it. This is all I can do with her.

So I’m doing 7.5 hours and 4am wake up on weekdays. 10.5 hours 7am wake up saturdays. Im hoping to get better at sleeping and I won’t feel like the walking dead when I am going through the week as much.

im amazed at how I’m hungry every few hours since I started lifting weights. I was unable to walk or do a push up in April due to injuries. Physical therapy. started calisthenics in June. Lost 9lbs and increased on my exercises some. Now adding weights last month and back up four pounds while maintain leanness

Taking it slow is tough but it’s ok. I have so much more peace of mind when I’m only going at a slow rate. Versus slightly enraged with the intensity to improve.

The flame that burns brightest

goes out the fastest

The smallest flame can

extinguish itself

a medium flame

has the best chance

to survive

helloguyz and Perseverance 16 like this.
  17. Thanks for the reminder @modern milarepa I really needed to read that the other day. I understand it's still one day at a time I just need to get better than yesterday and not think much of the days and counting down to a milestone since as you said a relapse is same be it comes on day 2 or day 600.
    And about my recovery I still feel my brains hasn't recovered properly so I'll just stick to this keep going and just focusing on me rather than thinking about any filth and stay relaxed throughout.

18. Day 5

4am

bathroom

meditate

back to sleep

19. modern milarepa