1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new "cure" for depression

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Oct 5, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

So you tell me if you have a serious heart condition @En?gma and they offer you an artificial heart or you die, you will not get it because it will make you a robot?

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

It can save people.
    It's just for severe scenarios

3. modern milarepa

How do you know that, are you a neurosurgeon?

I have work with neurosurgeons and being around many sick patients with brain pacemakers and never seen or heard all the nonsense you just described

You are just making things up, explain with facts what is a brain pacemaker how it works and why it makes you less human?

How does it change your personality or thought process. And don't just say what pops up in your head.

Give scientific explanations based on evidence and real cases to prove your point.

4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I WILL NOT JOIN YOUR TRANSHUMAN COLLECTIVE! I WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

En?gma likes this.
  5. Mh you need to know that my dad had a cancer and after two weeks he started the heals with chemio his cancer start to grow fast and he just velocized his death. Modern medicine is just a bad copy of what it could be, and it never heal you it just place a patch, and then it open in other places. Before you should start to heal your spirit and you will see you will not have problems with your body. Why I should be ok with an unethic medicine that is just a huge business that does not seen you as a human to heal but as a body to squeze for money interest? Stop to live in the fairtales of the good science is just a new religion.

6. Mlmlml muh empirist gimme proofs. Bro if you continue to live with that secular humanist brain you will never find proofs but you will slowly embrace that huxleyan philosophy called transhumanism. If we cut the other side of the science we will never be free.

Did you know that when you sign for vaccine you are accepting a contract? You are just accepting the therms. And mostly of people never read them, they just limit to sign it, imagine what they could write on it when they start to put tech in your brain, like ''we don't take responsability if your brain get hack'' and other shit. As i said our science is just for profit and interests, not for help, when you will open eyes?

7. modern milarepa

I'm a physician that saves lives for a living so I guess never

8. JOIN THE DRONE ARMY
    Mass-Effect-Legendary-Edition-David-Overlord.jpg

9. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut