1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

DECLARATION OF THE FIFTH WAR
    The war starts now. Check in after 24 hours as "Day 1". Check-ins before 24 hours will not be counted. Continue checking in until "Day 10". Daily check-ins are recommended but not mandatory. However, you must check-in at least once in every three days. Otherwise, you will be declared "KIA" and removed from the current war.
    Report immediately if you relapse.

All the best, soldiers!

@GotCaught
    @Talz
    @Perseverance 16
    @Aspect_16
    @Hadrian3
    @dynamic spimka
    @FpsMato
    @Infidel.48
    @Karom

[​IMG]

2. KIA
    I WOULD NEVER HAVE THE COURAGE TO RETURN TO THIS THREAD EVERYTIME I END RELAPSING AT THE START OF WAR AND LET MY TEAM DOWN. :( :(

3. Your name is Perseverance.You can keep coming back until your an asset. Learn from this relapse and do better this time. You can do it. Stay strong.

4. I won't leave nofap but I would be embarrassed to participate in the next war.

5. _Imperial0x47

Losing is not the problem. Giving up is. So no matter how many times you fall, keep fighting. There will be a time when you can stand still no matter how many urge attacks you get. I believe in you. All the best!

6. _Imperial0x47

Don't be. You can win the next war. You never know until you try. You can do it. I want you to participate in the next war.

7. Damn! Thanks a lot dude! This is so motivating.

8. Thank you for motivating :)

9. I'll stay here and watch Army of Waves winning again.:emoji_smiling_imp:

10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 1

@Perseverance 16 It wasn't that long ago I couldn't go a day. You know how I broke through that and found my strength? PERSEVERANCE!

11. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

12. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

13. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

14. You are a big inspiration for me. :)

Krishna Das, Talz and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  15. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

I know you've just started, but I'm in for the next one

Krishna Das and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  16. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

17. _Imperial0x47

All right. I will mention you before the next war.

Krishna Das and Perseverance 16 like this.
  18. _Imperial0x47

Checking in : Day 2 (Missed Day 1)

Krishna Das and Perseverance 16 like this.
  19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I'm pretty decently older than you, but not so much so that I can't easily remember what it was like to be your age. One of the life lessons I've recently come to understand that I didn't then is that literally like 90% or more of being successful is just not giving up... A great book that helps exemplify this is called "The Compound Effect". I think there is most of the audio book on Youtube.

Some day 2 advice.