1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Crusader Kings 2. Seems extremely difficult.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  2. Mass Effect trilogy is FINISHED!!!:emoji_tada:

I'm still surprised ME3 was hated when it's first coming out and now people are starting to like it more.

Akbarmagnus and AngelofDarkness like this.
  3. nasikas4234

nasikas4234 New Fapstronaut

Almost made it through Mafia. I've also been playing Sims for years. I can also occasionally play Outlast. Nowadays I mostly play crypto games. For a long time I wanted to go into mining, and this way seemed the most interesting to me. I'm thinking to further develop in this field, and try something more than just games.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Akbarmagnus likes this.
  4. Fallout 4

Replaying it again and my god, I love this freaking game. One of my top 5 favorite games of the 8th generation.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  5. I'm playing it too. If you want you can do the "project valkyrie" final or the Institute-Railroad ending. Valkyrie isn't too lore-friendly but i like the new companion like not-boring synth preston Garvey or Liberty Prime lol.

I didn't test it but you can actually play both the mods in one save if you pick t he right choices.

6. GermanGladiator

GermanGladiator Fapstronaut

Fortnite but only with my friends, playing alone is wasting time. When i was younger i played about 2 to 5 hours a day. Now im more mature and now better what is important in life. At the moment i just play a hour every 2 to 3 days.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  7. onix

onix Fapstronaut

Red dead redemption 2

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  8. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I am playing Tomb Raider 2013 again.
    I love everything in the game. From the picturesque island to the beautiful music.

Akbarmagnus and Taylor25 like this.
  9. Quake enhanced edition

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  10. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Project zomboid build 41.

11. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

I'm still playing Cyberpunk 2077, I'm probably the only person left on earth that does

12. World of tanks. for almost 10 years. it is the ony game i play. and sometimes maybe honkai impact on my cell phone.

13. GentleMarine

GentleMarine Fapstronaut

I've been playing Civilization 3 (my favorite) with Rise and Rule Revisited Mod.

14. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I just finished Hotline Miami 2.

Great game. Plays like a David Lynch movie which is something that I can appreciate.

Rest in Peace the Dev's mother.

E31 likes this.
  15. Restore

Restore Fapstronaut

Splitgate

Free in steam, very funny!

16. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Ultimate Chicken Horse - best multiplayer game for an evening with the boys right after smash bros.

Still have The Witcher 3 and God of War laying around and undecided.
    Not having too much time and don't want to get involved too much so I guess GoW? Suggestions?

17. COD Cold War
    Genshin Impact

18. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Picked up Breath of the Wild again, mass completing koroks

19. Fallout 3

It's been over a decade since the last time I've played it and I remember how good the game was. While Fallout 4 is colorful and has more content, I would say 3 has a better story.

Angel in the Dark likes this.