1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

2. Day 1
    I'm upset with myself for losing all the progress I made with my last streak. Dopamine rewiring in progress once more.

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  3. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 4

Another good day! I've been so busy with work today I actually didn't get a chance to watch an episode of Squid Game like I said I would, but I'm not gonna abuse this chance by watching 2 episodes tomorrow to "compensate". Instead, this just means now I can use this strategy to reach a week instead of 6 days now, since I missed a day! I'm also gonna be much busier with work than usual this week which I see as a positive because it's just more stuff to keep my busy and away from PMO.

I didn't have any urges today although I came across a few pretty strong triggers, luckily I just ignored them and keep doing whatever I was doing at that time but they have been popping back up in my mind every now and then so I need to be careful and mindful of those.

iamking7777 likes this.
  4. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

5. the sufferer

the sufferer Fapstronaut

6. modern milarepa

7. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

8. BloomWasTaken

Day 5

Another chill day. My therapist had a power cut today so we've moved the session to tomorrow, I've also got my first accountability group session tomorrow too so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing how that goes. I spent a lot of time playing games with friends today so I didn't have time to watch Squid Game again today.

I had a couple of urges today I think mostly caused by triggers that I've seen before popping back up in my head as well as my addiction's voice being generally quite loud today.

9. modern milarepa

535 days no PMO, semen retention

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  10. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 110 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

11. Rejoining Academy from Day 0.
    I have been spending too much time on phone, due to which i relapsed.
    Iam aware of all the negative impact of PMO but still do it. So my will of fire is not strong enough yet . I need to train hard. I will do my best not to relapse again.
    Thank you for your support guys. Keep supporting me.

12. BloomWasTaken

Day 6

Another good day. I had a very vivid dream that I relapsed which I 100% believed until I woke up and realised it was just a dream so that was pretty scary. Still keeping myself busy so I didn't have time to work out or watch Squid Game again. Today's therapy and first group accountability session went really well, it was really nice meeting everyone in the group.

I had a couple of urges today due to visual triggers and flashbacks to previous visual triggers.

13. Keep going brother

iamking7777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.