1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you say to someone who asked if you are vaccinated?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 11, 2021.

1. lamb_of_god

lamb_of_god Fapstronaut

no
    (oh wow an answer to a yes or no question that is either yes or no)

Akbarmagnus and Billybrasco like this.
  2. My body my choice, right?

3. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

And not a single logical argument or effort has been made on your part in trying to understand the other side, what're you afraid of?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    Billybrasco likes this.
  4. It's funny how people will talk down about Youtube when in reality you can find anything on Youtube, including CNN, The Daily Show and any other sort pro-vaccine propaganda. In fact, you can find more of that than anything because Youtube actively takes a hand in censoring what does not fit the covid narrative of death and destruction.

It's a strawman and an meant to be an ad hominem dismissive attack at best.

Quezatolah likes this.
  5. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

True, and youtube can be very educational if you know what to search for, it depends on the user.

Billybrasco likes this.
  6. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

But vaccinated or not, you can transfer the virus alike, isn't that so?...

Akbarmagnus and Billybrasco like this.
  7. i would affirm that i am, because i really am vaccinated (and i can show them the registry).

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  8. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

yes, so can we skip the condom?

9. LOL nice one

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  10. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

So it's someone you're going to be in close proximity to?

And let me guess, you don't know about this person's health history either?

Good for you I guess - lying to someone who's worried about their health. I'm sure you feel the patriotic freedom running through your veins.

11. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

My kids can't get vaccinated. Their teachers are elderly and even though vaccinated are at risk. I have friends who have survived brain cancer and other serious diseases as well.

I mean, it says a lot about people when they say things like "What does someone choosing to be unvaccinated have to do with your health?".

12. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm vaccinated - or - no, I'm not vaccinated.

If there's a reason that you don't want to tell someone one way or the other, you could say any of the following:

Are you taking a poll? Is this what you like to do?

Do you make it a habit of asking people that?

Don't you think it's a personal question? Do you go around asking people anyway?

Does it really even matter?

Hey, if you're vaccinated, then what do you care what others are doing?

Hey, man, don't go around asking people personal shit? What are you, three years old?

Billybrasco likes this.
  13. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Kids are at no risk of covid, also who gives a shit about elderly teachers? Why is everyone acting like they care about strangers all of a sudden? People are full of shit, and why should anyone need to compromise themselves for people they never met and don't care about?

And since when did governments care about people's health? The amount of bs people are on is pure comedy.

Anyway it's not yours or anyone's business whether someone is vaccinated or not regardless of what you think.

14. I guess you don’t really know what a vaccine is do you? being vaccinated you can still carry the virus as much as anyone else and therefore transmit it to others.

that’s science, bro. Learn it.

oops almost forgot to mention that it was established from day one that kids are virtually immune to covid. The median death age for covid happens to coincide with the median age of natural death. How about that.

but all that’s a moot point anyways. The real issue is you didn’t even know that you could transmit the virus and here you are thinking you’re entitled to get up in everyone’s business when you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021
  15. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

"who gives a shit about elderly teachers?" "Why is everyone acting like they care about strangers all of a sudden"

Says a lot about you.

Bman44 likes this.
  16. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Take your virtue signaling elsewhere, you probably passed 5 homeless people on the way to get your precious vaccine, atleast I'm honest in that I only care about my family and the people closest to me.

17. People like that have to stay in the "feelings" category because without that they got nothing.

Quezatolah likes this.
  18. I’m sorry but are you a doctor?

19. That is correct.

Have you noticed people coming up to you and saying "don't worry, I'm vaccinated".
    That statement alone proves common ignorance in people. They think them being vaccinated will protect ANOTHER person when in fact it's to protect oneself. In reality, vaccinated people can transmit the virus to others.

This is why it comes down to personal choice ergo none of anyone's business.

A White Rose and Akbarmagnus like this.
  20. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

It's the same as with the face mask. That shit's in the air and they make me put it in the f'ing bus with another 40 people bulked there...

Billybrasco likes this.