1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My reboot process through a fantasy theme

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by GreenManLeaf, Sep 13, 2021.

1. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

I just started this "Campaign" to play around with RPG elements to reinforce my efforts to keep on fighting "The Urge".

The mechanics of my "game" are very simple: no PMO for x amount of days to go trough a number of "threats and perils" in my journey.

The Task at hand

Dark forces have besieged the human kingdoms for far too long, and amongst them one has rissen to complete a daunting task believed to be imposible: Vanquish all evil from the mortal realms and seal the demons that besieged the world once and for all.

0-5 Days
    Imps, and goblins attack villagers on the roads, eliminate these thieves.

5-10 Days
    A nasty cult has spread its influence and corruption among the villages, get rid of them.

10-20 Days
    Orc slavers have been spotted on woods, these should certainly represent a true challenge. Recover their prisoners, they might be willing to fight alongside your men.

20-30 Days
    Stepping into uncharted territory will always be a huge risk, specially here, a haunted path infested with nightmarish creatures; risen and undying creeps are terrifying foes, yet this cursed land may contain usful artifacts to complete your journey.

30-40 Days
    Evil has also taken over the will of selfish man at the helm of human kingdoms, rid these lands of this wicked tyrant and its lieutenants, and its people may be willing to join your forces.

40-50 Days
    The orcs are gathering their forces on the nearby territory, soon they will amass an unstoppable force; defeat their leaders and you may even gain their respect and loyalty.

50-70 Days
    A truly frightening enemy has arrised, the corpses of fallen champions have been risen and are out for revenge under the command of one vile necromancer; can you beat this terrifying foe?

70-90 Days
    A wicked warlock is on the verge of completing a dark ritual to summon the forces of the abyss and deliver this world to its perverse master. Send these fell beasts back to hell!

90-and beyond
    You have earned the attention of the heavenly forces and now they will follow you trough a new campaign; go beyond the portal and rid the enslaved worlds from demon rule (evrery 30 days after the completed 90 is another freed world).

Fell free to journey with me, or not, what ever, here we go again

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Rangula and RiseToGreatness like this.
  2. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

I am not sure where this thread should be, sorry if this is not the place.

3. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Expedition log:
    "Two days into the haunted forests and the enemies are already piling up for the attack, hordes of grotesque beasts have been tormenting me ever since I have arrived, yet my resolve is strong; many times before I have been defeated and driven out of these woods, but this time I am not alone, powerfull allies acompain me and together we will prevail; We climbed the eary mountains and could se the limits of this wreched territorry, a land unknown to me, far beyond where I have ever been, so far everithing seems to be fine, but this undying foes are indeed unstopable"

30 days is my best mark so far, and "The Urge" comes and goes, I cant deny the lure of the smiles and moans of the past, the thought of never seing that again is quite something, yet the rediscovery of True Feelings gives me back the impulse to fight, thanks to this community, I recovered the hope to never return to the old ways.

4. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Expedition log:
    "The battle rages on, the enemy attacks focus at dawn and dusk, but we have managed to keep them at bay, we are nearing the outskirts of this damned territorry; however, the reistance is growing strong"

Curiously, "th urge" come about the time I have completed or am about to begin with my duties, thats at the end and beggining of my day, I saw a movie with stimulating imagery and left me a little ithchy, however I am still standing and feeling great, my situation may not be as dire as others, but I really want to get rid of this habit, however I do miss all that stuff, my lust has been replaced by some mild melancholy, but I am willing to go further beyond.

5. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Expedition log:
    "Freigtned by the attaks at dusk, we keept up our guard at night, yet the creatures came againn at the morning, we fended them off, however we their numbers are growing, and their ferocity has increased, we can olnly hope the next milestone gives us the encouragement to keep going."

"The urge" comes too often by the morning. its not related to dreams, just the warmth of bed alongside a natural response (?) of the body, I guess that should be the right moment for meditation.

6. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

"Overrun by the mindless hordes of the dead, we lost the way to our destiny, the party scattered in fear and the journey has ben interrupted; yet this defeat will not be the end of us, for we will gather a new taskforce to continue our journey"

Time to reset the counter! I better get used to those cold showers.

7. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 1:
    The quest has just begun and the first challenge lies ahead, goblins and kobolds are easy prey, but they hide in the roadsides. I will be wary for ambushes.

8. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day two:
    "These filthy beasts have proven to best me more than once, what has become of this champion of old?

9. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 4:
    "I have nearly defeated the first bunch of creeps, yet I should never lower my defenses, far greater challenges await"

Rangula likes this.
  10. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 5:
    "Once again, this puny enemies have been vanquished, lets hope for this to be the last time I am involved in this petty thief hunt; however, I have been informed of criminal activities that have been instigated by a gang of humans with nefarious goals, it seems that they are all of a sudden at the helm af a cult, lets hope they will fall with the same ease than the goblin scum"

5 days are not an easy mark for me, yet I am not so proud after seeing the amazing scores of some of you guys, let's hope this time I get trough and rid this demon from my mind for good.

11. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 7
    "A misterious cult is behind many kidnapings among the townsfolk, and the bandits under their command ara plenty, yet they are falling like flies befor the might of my blade, soon enough I will get to its leader"

Maybe I am flatlining again like the last time, but this time I wont be overconfidant, 7 day is a good mark for my standards, but it certainly is not enough, not 7, not 10, not 30 nor 100, maybe 1000, but it better be a lifetime.

12. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 10
    "At last, the cult has been defeated after revealing the involvement of its acolytes in the poisoning of the wells, the spoiling of the harvests and the disaperence of plenty townsfolk, some of its former followers have aided us to eliminate its leader, but the missing people have been handed to a pack of orc enslavers heading to hostile and dangerous territories, yet this people are willing to follow me on the task to save them"

It was hard to take off at the begining, but we are running at full cilinders right now; however, I am now aware that flatlining is not wining, and my demons are just waiting to pounce over me right on the next corner, I will stay vigilant, 10 days may not seem like much, but is an improvement for me, we can do this!

13. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 15
    "These orcs are crafty and veru elusive, we have traked them a long way into the forbiden forest, and they have barely left behind any traces to follow, but we know they are close, soon it will be time to spoil the dirt with teir filthy black blood"

15 days have past and they have not been as hard as I thought they would be, it took me a few days to get back on my feet, but here am I; however, my past experience tells me to tread lightly, because the flat line is a misleading state, and the urge is always waiting, growing stronger, prepared to for the attack; still, my average has improved greatly.

14. GreenManLeaf

GreenManLeaf Fapstronaut

Day 19: Failure
    "we followed the orcs too deep into the forest and we thought them to be on the run, yet they were just kitting us into the perfect spot for a trap, and we steped right into it, the hunting party was slaughtered and the survivors scattrered into the forest, I barely managed to survive, but this will certainly put down the current efforts to go further into unknown territories"

Back at square one again, I woke up last night with an unusual urge product of a dream, somehow it happens to me each time I see this one girl, I am not that much into her, and I barely saw her, but I have noticed this recurring pattern, so wierd.