1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why do woman do dump men???

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by dipesh singh1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. dipesh singh1

dipesh singh1 Fapstronaut

So as title say all , what's going in my mind... So all my lovely NoFap guys... Please tell me .... Only for future use :p:p(currently 19)woman also put some light on that.......

2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

So many reasons but most times it's simply that she loses attraction to him. Which typically goes to him becoming less masculine at least in her eyes.

I don't have data on this but I suspect more guys actually get dumped for being too nice/ wussy than for treating a woman poorly. The minute you become too predictable / safe / boring in her eyes is the beginning of the end.

Future Bloomer likes this.
  3. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

Hmmm..
    As a 30 y/o woman.. I think that at your age (and girls age) you all are still discovering who you are, you're still forming your identity and looking for a platonic love.. Girls are discovering what kind of guys they liked and dislike lol and some of they just don't care who hurt in the middle of that.. so I'm sorry if you experienced something like a dump.

I must say that the times I've dumped guys was cuz they were inmature, womanizer, chauvinist, selfish, had no goals or aspirations...
    As you grow older your vision of love changes..

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  4. dipesh singh1

dipesh singh1 Fapstronaut

Thanks ma'am for such wonderful explanation... No I don't dump by anyone and not also want but let's see what god has plan for me as I neither date anyone.... And you say that female attract by male who have goals and aspirations... So may be I should not come in dating field.... Its better , living a life having no relationship and being alone... Now a days girls only attract by rich person and handsome men so there is no chance for average guy who have penny job.... Live life alone loving yourself and your family rather than loving a girl who by the time will cheat you for another superior men... Gracia's

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Usually because men don't know how to deal with their own emotions so they are not able to deal with the complex mind of a woman

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

this. Also add, man that get complacent and stop dating their woman, stop caring for her, stop doing his job as a man in the relationship. Been a cold fish etc.

7. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Women sometimes dump men, because they found a better male, if you are a cat and she found a lion, she will dump you for the lion. If you are poor and she found someone rich, some women could dump you.

Ghost79 and Houseonsea like this.
  8. Houseonsea

Houseonsea Fapstronaut

Yes sometimes are like in the nature animal world with women , but if you show you great interesting sometimes then they just a only a kiss , you should approch other kind of woman ,you ll win a date !! Bye

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

If this is true then women really do bring out the worst in man. What a sad world we live in.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  10. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Because all women know how to deal with their own emotions.

11. modern milarepa

They are more used to live in their own madness. They even enjoy experiencing negative emotions now and then it makes them feel alive.

12. lamb_of_god

lamb_of_god Fapstronaut

because if you spend a lot of time with someone you may notice you actually don't like them, simple as that

13. lamb_of_god

lamb_of_god Fapstronaut

ah females, such complex creatures...

modern milarepa likes this.
  14. modern milarepa

I love you

15. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

I have come to the conclusion that technically according to Greek mythology Greek philosophers concur in this: the same attracts the same, and Chemistry has given us several examples of this natural law, some polar abnormalities notwithstanding, A scientific approach to relationships is desirable in the age of information, and given the immense universe data available, it renders obsolete most of the antiquated ways of communication or converse. Given that as a principle, pairings should be accomplished exclusively in the inter web, coupling as many personality traits as possible, and following the proposal to its ultimate logical consequences, insemination or adoption of a third party with a compatible genome to pass information and estates should be the next step in the search of perpetuating the family unit, and having no need to remove the partners from their workplaces or even from their internet connections. Surely they can buy the white picket fence wallpaper, after all, in a design pleasing for both and ask for their descendant to be exposed to the images daily so they grew the attachment desirable to the concept of home. Therefor when the perpendicularity of the bisector reaches 4.3 degrees above absolute automation there are fatal calamities occurring with the cosmos ultimately meaning that these two fixed points come in contact with the ozone layer causing the earths inner core to create a chemical reaction to the industrial waste in our atmosphere. The way forward is inherently linked to the way we have come. To move from the here and now we need to look backwards, not forwards, to pull through the minutia of the past accomplishments injecting them into the world we are living in at the present time. To draw from the policies of our forefathers and their great achievements is not merely a want of those with the power and will for such endeavours but a need to drag humanity to a new place past what we now have as the truth. The truth is after all subjective and abstract. We cannot let ideas based upon this abstract truth to draw us away from the original concepts that we have built our society on. Those concepts in themselves are not set in stone but are less abstract and moving ourselves to a simpler time without the issues we have now will drive us forward to weave a path through the esoteric nonsense in the world. The ancillary effects of modern society must be stripped away to leave only those who adhere to the value system of centuries past being the ones who benefit and not those who now do. This is nothing but a meretricious deceit, for my solemn is nothing but fathomable and ostentatious. This is true to the extend of ontologism and Kiergegaardism, thereby through all of certainty. You shall be of verboten and censured into utter dissension, for your imbroglio is nothing but a unilateral anathema, antithesis; recherche. This is to the periphery of abomination, to the brink of Existentialism and ethical egoism. For thou must be interdicted in all of certainty. Though it may seem a concomitant, let be a contumacious individual. This shall not avail, such defamatory and garrulous desultory shall not prevail. Thus, it shall be obliterated fecklessly with no lachrymose, for it shall never be remembered.

16. lamb_of_god

lamb_of_god Fapstronaut

daaaaaamn what a callout
    this guy is ready to serve a knuckle sandwitch with a side of @modern milarepa's ass

modern milarepa likes this.