1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Wow!!!
    Where was i when this challenge started. Count me in fellow shinobis!!!
    So far, am in day 72. Somewhat frustrated as am single but that wont make me lose my ninja way!.

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

536 days no PMO, semen retention

3. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 111 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

||SASUKE|| and Chevu Chelios like this.
  4. stayindulged/withGOD

stayindulged/withGOD Fapstronaut

5. 78 check, glad to see so many new people in challenge, stay strong brothers!

iamking7777 likes this.
  6. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 7

Still keeping myself busy with work. :)

I had a couple of urges today caused by visual triggers:

POSSIBLE TW
    I was listening to music on spotify and the album cover had a naked woman standing at an angle so you could barely not see her nipples. The other situation was that I was watching a video about The Enigma of Amigara Fault (a Junji Ito horror manga) and ironically the theme of that story is impulse. During the video, whist they were talking about other examples of impulse, of course they brought up sex and they literally just straight up showed a sex scene clip from some movie in the background whilst the guy narrating was still talking about impulses. It was a YouTube video so it obviously wasn't straight up showing fully uncensored sex, but there were boobs on screen. For both of these situations I immediately looked away and ignored them, but obviously the immediate shock from seeing them gave me an urge.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    iamking7777 likes this.
  7. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 112 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  8. modern milarepa

537 days no PMO, semen retention

9. Day 5
    The harder the challenge the more rewarding the result. If you are struggling and you feel like you're going to give up keep on fighting, sometimes you may say "I want to but I can't." or "It's too hard" or "Maybe later.". There is no time, there is nothing that is impossible, if you want it go and get it.

I hope you enjoyed the peptalk, now go and live like the champion you are.

Good luck fellow fapstronauts, great job today.

Now, once more into the breach.

10. BloomWasTaken

Day 8

Been feeling quite tense today, both physically and mentally. I'm assuming this is because I'm past the 1 week checkpoint so symptoms are really starting to kick in. I'm feeling quite sensitive, like I could get a massive urge at any moment for no reason, as if I'm walking on extremely thin ice. Because of this I've had a handful of urges today from pretty small triggers that are now causing a lot more trouble than usual. But so far it's mostly the urges constantly coming back, not so much them being stronger.

I've been procrastinating quite a bit more than the previous 7 days unfortunately and I was playing Valorant with my friends for longer than I'd like to admit so I'm having to stay up late to finish today's work. The tenseness could also be due to the extremely bad appetite that I had yesterday and the day before so I didn't eat a good amount of food on those days, that could defiantly be playing a role. Other than that, I'm doing alright.

iamking7777 likes this.
  11. modern milarepa

538 days no PMO, semen retention

12. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 113 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

13. BloomWasTaken

Day 9

Another busy day. I woke up, worked, went out to watch a movie with a friend, studied, worked more, went out again and worked again when I got back. I had some tiny urges here and there throughout the day from triggers but other than that I'm doing good.

14. modern milarepa

539 days no PMO, semen retention

15. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 114 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

16. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Day 75. I’ve finally achieved Senin mode. Ive hit a major roadblock in my recovery, buh that won’t make me lose my ninja way. Never will i PM again!!

17. A Naija boy

A Naija boy Fapstronaut

Brooo… you’re a god…lol
    Congrats

iamking7777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.