1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The start 2022 Stronger Challenge [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Checking in. Baseball all day so NoFap or opportunity anyways. Tired, going to bed.

Doing it again tomorrow. Life of a sports dad

2. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

3. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

@BrohkenCompass I have started my last streak on the 18th of September, and relapsed 4 days ago, but only once and I'm back on track. Do you think I could join this challenge? It looks interesting

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Thank you. I didn't give up and i am back on it. Three days clean.

5. I feel like there's no issues. What does the group think?

Load him in for "LEGENDS tier" with a (1) strike and bump down to to gold tier on 06 October?

That's how it would've looked had @JeanCarl88 joined in the beginning or even on 03 October as a late but on time 90 day starter.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2021
  6. Sorry to hear that @Toni7 I know you from the forums a bit and in really rooting for you. There's still 80+ days or so....I'm not sure what the recipe for success is for you but I hope you cook it up.

Strike recorded..

Mauritius, EpsilonDelta and Toni7 like this.
  7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thanks for encouragement. I hope so too.
    And I hope you will also.

8. Added @JeanCarl88 to gold tier with 1 strike

9. Relapse report
    Chaser urges got the best of me. First, MO, then, PMO. Many successful rebooters say hard mode is the way, I think this is why. Moving @BrohkenCompass to Gold x

sith, Revanthegrey, Mauritius and 3 others like this.
  10. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Yeah, I think hard mode is easier, at least in the beginning. Everything sex-related can easily lead back to P.

I wish you a successful comeback!

11. Thanks, friend.

12. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

All or none mate. There is no middle ground. I hope you come back strong from this. Rooting for you.

13. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Really though times, bedridden atm and loads of outside stress and things I'd need to do but physically and mentally are not able to right now.

Which is exactly why I won't give in, to be able to look forward to a better moment and the start of one of the best years of my life so far.

Stay strong, healthy and clear-headed everyone!
    Much love :emoji_fist:

14. "Which is exactly why I won't give in" - Perfect.

Hang in there. The cost of freedom isn't cheap and without suffering. Freedom from addiction, freedom from our own minds controlling us, the freedom that others will be granted when we no longer sexualize then every minute.

15. I stopped the relapse in its tracks. Tuesday was clean. Wednesday beginning now with word that my brother in-law likely has hours to live as his stats have drastically declined overnight.

Now I must transition to caring for my self primarily to caring for my wife, and her father , and a 16 year old girl who's about to lose her Daddy.

All the more reason to end this cycle.

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

17. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

Checking in, I'm getting this gold guys!

18. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

Just get back on the fight. If you can't win round 1, win round 2. Keep at it!

19. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

Day 68. Checking in again for 2022.

20. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut