1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My whole life is going down the toilet

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by allhopelost, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

Don't stay silent about it, if you are having suicidal thoughts tell someone, anyone.

Also there are countless stories of people who failed at their attempt and pretty much all of them say that there was instant regret. Here is one, this man survived a jump from the Golden Gate Bridge, in his words : “The millisecond my hands left the rail, it was instant regret for my actions," here is the link https://www.wect.com/2020/11/17/it-...urvivor-share-story-virtual-event-wilmington/

Read his story and realize that suicide isn't the answer you're looking for. You will devastate the people you leave behind.

2. bjorkstadski222

bjorkstadski222 Fapstronaut

My friend. Take it one day at a time. One hour at a time, one situation to the next.

3. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

That is a couple of useless therapists that you had. The right one will fit you, you'll know it when you find them. Face to face is such a powerful therapy, if you can then you should try again.
    Keep going, don't quit. Imagine your best life, something that you want to do. Go and do it, because this life is short and you dont get extra time because you got fucked around. Its our responsibility to sort ourselves out. There is a lot of great stuff still out there regardless of what is in the media. You sound like a young guy, go grab the world by the balls.

4. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Flush the toilet and start over.
    You can do it.

5. you are going to be ok . just hang in there . you would think that there is no way out. but there is . and you will get out of this rabbit hole . Inshallah . you will . with the help of God . There is alot that life has to offer to you . your life is more important than anything in the world . you are not useless . you never were and never will be .

6. HeartsOnFire11

HeartsOnFire11 Fapstronaut

go for a drink, relax

matrix. likes this.
  7. Dan90456

Dan90456 Fapstronaut

Yeah dude you are not alone to this addiction we also have same problems no one live this earth have no problem.

If you lived this world there was always a problem.

But its not too negative.

God gave us darkness to shine.

Darkness into the life have ending imagine nothing will be forever on this world but don't worry they are always light into the darkness

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  8. growpotatoes

growpotatoes Fapstronaut

Are you tied to a particular job and place to live? If not, I'd suggest looking for farms where you can help in exchange for bedding and meals. Your brain will start erasing the toxic neural pathways from the first day.

9. Sylveon389

Sylveon389 Fapstronaut

Wow. I wonder what doctors are interested in even more now.

10. It's sad to see OP wasn't here since 9 October.
    I hope he managed to get some help there.

11. Greatpyramid3

Greatpyramid3 New Fapstronaut

Your asking strangers on the internet what to do with life?
    Seems like its beyond the inhalants (drugs) and some sort of self-confirmation issue.
    Just confirm it to yourself now: Your not so different than anyone else in the sense that you are a human.
    And because your human; your life is your own, not these people on the internet, not the high you get.
    If you can’t accept that, maybe your dead already.
    But even if that’s so than at least do something cool for other people before you go.

12. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

If you made it through the last weeks then you will have realised the pain can lessen, or even stop. It will likely come back and you have to be prepared for that. Go outside and look at the people around you. Every person you see out there has pain, they may have been taken to the edge, looked in to the abyss but they are back or are keeping going, including you. That is the fucked up joke of life, it is pain, nobody tells you it will come or what to do when it does, but we all meet it sometime. The punchline of the joke is that we must live with it, the pain can even feel good, we can control it and even let it drive us. It can give direction in life, it can guide us, and most importantly when we encounter its opposite number we know where we want to be.

13. Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz Fapstronaut

i just came to know.... hes dead..he killed himself

14. ? How do you know?

15. Victor Zsasz

Victor Zsasz Fapstronaut

i killed him he was a zombie who wanted to be liberated and be free from these iron age sufferings ( kalyuga ) so i broke into his house and slit his throat , i just needed the mark!

16. I know you're not crazy zsasz, just stupid