1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do circumcised people masturbate more?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Da User, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Da User

Da User Fapstronaut

As a circumcised person, I always asked myself; do circumcised men masturbate more than non-circumcised men? Because there is no foreskin, the glans is more sensitive, right?

2. HermitPurple98

HermitPurple98 New Fapstronaut

I thought it was the opposite. No foreskin = less sensitive. I don’t know tho. I’m uncircumcised so I don’t know what to tell you mate.

Bryce97, eggcelent777 and Zimzi like this.
  3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Could be since it is a traumatic event.

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am not aware of any research on this. Globally, only about 1/3 of boys and men are circumcised. I have heard people make claims either way regarding glans penis sensitivity. I have a foreskin and I agree with the post by @MindfulWarrior.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  5. Da User

Da User Fapstronaut

I mean; if somebody becomes less pleasure, he will do it more to gain pleasure at a normal level?

Dr. Life rebuilder likes this.
  6. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Circumcision was promoted in America for non-religious reasons around the late Victorian era because it was believed that it would decrease desire to masturbate bec it makes the penis less sensitive... That being said, I don't think it affects JO rates that much because the desire to have an O isn't about your dick so much as it is your hormones and all. So you still want that release regardless, if you are feeling horny or get turned on by something. My guess is that intact penises can feel more pleasure (I'm cut myself, sadly...) but guys will JO at abt the same rate either way.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  7. No foreskin = dried out, calloused glans that are severely lacking in sensitivity. Not to mention all of the nerve rich skin that makes up the foreskin itself. Cut guys (me) definitely don’t get the same experience as an intact man. I’d expect intact men to masturbate more given the fact that they don’t need lube since they still have natural lube and natural born dicks that weren’t mutilated.

Bryce97, Akbarmagnus and JoeinUSA like this.
  8. Infant circumcision is un consented surgery!

Bullseye2 likes this.
  9. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Uncircumcised is more sensitive, since there are many pleasure nerves in the foreskin, plus the head of the penis is most sensitive when the foreskin is pulled back, whereas a circumcised member is always unsheathed and gets more numb to its regular open environment, plus all the pleasure nerves in the foreskin are lost.

cogh, Bullseye2 and somuchforsubtlety like this.
  10. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

I did this at 29 years.
    After this is less sensitive cause they removed also the frenulum

11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Do you use lube to masturbate to help with the less sensitive glans and loss of the frenulum and foreskin nerve endings?

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  12. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Why did you get circumcised? And why did they also remove the frenulum??

13. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Yes, but i think also without circumcision i would use lube.

Cause of foreskin constriction and personal hygiene. I did a full circumcision, but i was not aware that they remove also the frenulum. This seems to be a standard procedure.
    I regret this, because my orgasm was much more intensitive before the circumcision. For a women this is better, because you as a men has more stamina during Sex.

I will try to explain this in this way. Before circumcision i could get the orgasm only by the feeling at the penis. Today my orgasm comes more from the brain and the awareness or fantasizing of having sex with a women.

Akbarmagnus likes this.
  14. Bullseye2

Bullseye2 Fapstronaut

Why didn't you just try foreskin stretching, to expand the opening so it's easier to pull back and clean?

15. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Foreskin constriction was only a problem during an erection. In the normal, not erected condition there was no problem to pull back.

16. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

These threads sometimes...

AsangDam likes this.
  17. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

No

18. Da User

Da User Fapstronaut

I think that if circumcised men become less pleasure, they will do it more to become pleasure at a normal level.

19. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No. This was explained on the previous page...