1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

No worries. Pull yourself together and fight again. Success will come to you if you have the attitude of never giving up no matter how many times you get down. All the best!

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 7. These wars go a lot faster than what I remember.

The war against the pull-ups also went well today. Did a set of three, followed by two more sets of one and a second failed one. That's a big improvement over last night. I've been going to this park near me and doing them on different things in the playground at night, trying to figure out what works best. I found these metal loop things I did the best on, but I'll keep experimenting.

FpsMato, Krishna Das, Karom and 2 others like this.
  3. _Imperial0x47

4. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

5. Good job with pull-ups! :) I can't do one to save my life. I think I will follow your example and take baby steps to do just 1

6. Day 7 This has got to be the easiest period of my nofap journey. Just cruising along despite the surge of urges. With my relapse prevention plan things are much easier.

7. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

8. _Imperial0x47

I relapsed too. There are some actions we take that remain a mystery to us. I really have no idea why I did it despite enjoying NoFap. I didn't do PMO even in my painful times but did it when I was actually having a happy time. However, we should pull ourselves together and get ready for the chaser effect. Urges will hit us real hard but we have to stay strong. Let's do it, mate.

9. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Solid goal. Keep trying it consistently. Doing push-ups should also help to increase that arm strength. I was doing two sets of 25 daily which made me stronger and better able to meet the pull-up goal I think. I've been getting lazy lately so I'm gonna get back to daily push-ups.

FpsMato, Karom and Krishna Das like this.
  10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 8. Really blasted myself with a full body workout today. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow.

11. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

12. Oh! I didn't know push-ups are helpful with this goal. I started doing push-ups recently. So I will give it bout 2 weeks or so to build some strength. Thanks!

13. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Day 6,7,8 check

Karom, Talz, Hadrian3 and 2 others like this.
  14. The war is about to end so count me in for the next one

_Imperial0x47, Karom, Talz and 2 others like this.
  15. dynamic spimka

dynamic spimka Fapstronaut

count me in next war this time i will not fail

_Imperial0x47, Karom, Talz and 2 others like this.
  16. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Day 9! One day to go..

Karom, Krishna Das and Talz like this.
  17. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 9. Almost over.

18. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut