1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

who liked Sliders ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skyrimfanpaul, Oct 1, 2021.

1. skyrimfanpaul

skyrimfanpaul Fapstronaut

it is an old ish show from the 1990's.

aplife and Buddhism Is True like this.
  2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Must admit I have not heard of it. What was it about?

skyrimfanpaul likes this.
  3. Until they killed off Quinn. The premise was dope.

4. skyrimfanpaul

worth looking up, but it does look dated now. It was aguy who was a physics guy who invented a portal opener to alternate earths. it breaks and he has to keep travelling with some people who got sucked in with him , they look for a way back to theyr own Earth.

Hadrian3 and AtomicTango like this.
  5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Now you have explained it, I think I do remember it. Sounds pretty cool!

6. DaManYes

DaManYes Fapstronaut

One of my favorite shows, especially the episode about convid.

But I just can't watch it past that episode where they arrive home with the help of Quinn's alt, then they open the door and it won't squeak so they continue on sliding not knowing it was fixed earlier that day, I mean come on... come on you were almost there..

7. DaManYes

DaManYes Fapstronaut

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Loved it, happy memories of watching it with my family in halcyon days. And whispering "SLIDERS!" as per the titles or ad breaks etc. Good times.

It either went off the boil or i got bored of it after a few years.

9. skyrimfanpaul

i remember the one where you could have free money but it meant the more you took the more likely you would be euthanised. pretty good if you had enough of life, money; if you are lucky you wouldn't get picked in the death lotto, or unlucky; you got to die if that's your thing. could be a good way for ppl to end their life. party, help some ppl then get pain free death.

there was one with a giant rabbit but they got to leave quick quickly lol . I'd love a large dog sized rabbit.